Class of 2024 - DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23) | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Caden Brown (NY) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/17/23)

If you mean Syair Torrence I hear he is being aggressively recruited by another ACC school.

So another that's not being pursued by the new staff? It's fine by me just curious if he was.

If you mean Syair Torrence I hear he is being aggressively recruited by another ACC school.
And doesn’t love the idea of staying in Syracuse I hear. Not sure Symir’s encouraging him either.

I think he’s a take. Got to love the idea of having Alban Brown’s son on the team. Has a karma feel to it.

Is that anything like having Kevin Johnson’s son on the team?

I mean - Red Autry’s kids weren’t good enough for Cuse scholarships,
and he knew that.

Not all legacies are a fit for us, and what we’re doing now.

Methinks that Caden’s window to commit2cuse closed when Dino got canned.

The FRANchise is aiming higher these days.

Wish him well.
Wherever he ends up.

and he knew that.

Wish him well.
Wherever he ends up.
Huh?

and he knew that.

Wish him well.
Wherever he ends up.
I don't think this post is going to age well.

and he knew that.

Wish him well.
Wherever he ends up.
I think this kid is light years ahead of the ones mentioned. I think this is a high level athlete who can really be a problem with a year or 2 in our S&C program and nutritionist of course. Pretty sure Caden will be Orange after this weekend.

Moreso the whole thing with Symir and the family being unhappy so him decommitting in the first place. Like what Trueblue said above. Symir basically did what he did at Marquette here and it's Boehiem's fault I guess. Whatever.
Yeah my post was about Torrence. I have zero info on Brown

1000006364.jpg

This kid is probably being recruited as a linebacker, right? He looks way too small for DE
I don’t see anything in his skill set that suggest LB. Tough against the run and is a natural pass rusher. Looks like a weak side end to me. He just have to commit to adding weight but I wouldn’t force him to play a position he’s not comfortable with.

I don’t see anything in his skill set that suggest LB. Tough against the run and is a natural pass rusher. Looks like a weak side end to me. He just have to commit to adding weight but I wouldn’t force him to play a position he’s not comfortable with.
You can play at 245-250. Development kid. Get him ready by rs soph.

His weight and strength will dictate which position he plays. If he can't get to at least 230 soon for a college ACC caliber DE in a 4-2-5, he becomes a part time pass rusher ala Steve Linton or should quickly learn how to become a LB to be able to see the field or pursue an NFL career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom