Class of 2022 - DE Francois Nolton Jr (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/15/22) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DE Francois Nolton Jr (FL) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/15/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can he possibly have gained 15 pounds already?
Maybe dad means up 15 since his senior season ended … or started ?
It’s not physically possible to add 15 pounds in the 3 weeks since arriving on campus.

Strange tweet but I’m glad the kid is adding weight and VERY excited to have him and dad as part of the Orange family

It’s not physically possible to add 15 pounds in the 3 weeks since arriving on campus.

Strange tweet but I’m glad the kid is adding weight and VERY excited to have him and dad as part of the Orange family
You have to figure in the heavy winter jacket, right? He never needed one of those before. And, the boots, those things aren't light.

Last edited:

Don’t take it too seriously lol. Kids probably eating five pounds a day of food and has been hitting weights harder then he ever has. Probably has gained a handful of pounds and maybe has not weighed himself in a few months. Kids got the frame to carry it!

Sounds like a challenge… I can eat enough cookie cake to gain 15 in a few days…

Dianabol and testosterone stack mixed with hard work and good genetics = 15 pounds in 3 weeks.

If his HUDL page is accurate, he's now 267 lbs.
Without his dad spelling out his exact weight we are really just speculating. We have no idea what reference point his Dad is starting from. I mean his 247 profile has him at just 225 lbs. His rival profile says 234 lbs. His hudl profile says 252 lbs. I think its likely he is not 267 lbs. His 252 lbs hudl profile may be correct and updated. I know they don't always update these but players have the ability to edit those as they are their own accounts correct?

But...267 lbs would be awesome! Shoot if he actually comes in above 250 lbs that is a pretty good starting point in my book.

15 pounds in 21 days, in college, with a program and lifting is not tough to do if you do it right
Or at McDonald's as well. Hopefully his program is the program you describe :)

Seriously though I think he'll be ready to play as a true freshman. It was great that he was able to early enroll.

There’s about 30 weeks until the season starts, at this rate he’ll gain 150lbs by our first game! Guess he’s our new nose tackle.

Only if he shows the proper dedication to S&C. ;)

It seems a little odd that, taking into account the entire State of Football crazy Florida, three guys from one school are all-state. And another four guys from two schools are all-state. It just seems like they drew from a small pool or didn’t take into account all of Florida. I couldn’t get floridafootball.com to come up on my iPhone.
I recognize he’s our best recruit and I am happy to get him, I just wonder about the legitimacy of this particular rating system.

It seems a little odd that, taking into account the entire State of Football crazy Florida, three guys from one school are all-state. And another four guys from two schools are all-state. It just seems like they drew from a small pool or didn’t take into account all of Florida. I couldn’t get floridafootball.com to come up on my iPhone.
I recognize he’s our best recruit and I am happy to get him, I just wonder about the legitimacy of this particular rating system.

Cant get that website to come up on my pc using google either.

Its working now.

I think Florida has something like 8 size classifications when selecting all state honors.
I believe he was first team all state Dline 3A... could be 31 others with the same honor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom