Class of 2024 - DE Jahide Lesaine (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DE Jahide Lesaine (NJ) COMMITTED / SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/10/23)

According to recruiting site 6’5 238. Could easily add 30 pounds of muscle and keep his speed. Video showed him playing te and wr.

Maybe he gets to 238 one day but he looks about 210. Not that easy gaining 30lbs of muscle. Thinking he’s an OLB or walkup DEnd like Linton and Lowery.

Maybe he gets to 238 one day but he looks about 210. Not that easy gaining 30lbs of muscle. Thinking he’s an OLB or walkup DEnd like Linton and Lowery.
I would have to disagree about not being able to gain 30 pounds of muscle. This kid is 6’5 and 17 years old. He could gain 30 pounds of muscle at his local gym let alone a P5 program with strength coaches and nutritionist.

I would have to disagree about not being able to gain 30 pounds of muscle. This kid is 6’5 and 17 years old. He could gain 30 pounds of muscle at his local gym let alone a P5 program with strength coaches and nutritionist.

Like I said - it’s not that easy.

Ok thank you!
Sorry for the stiletto earlier. I took it back. I am too deep into this storm to turn back. I thought everyone was up to date on DART by now only because I have read it about 90 times. All good things happening. I hope the momentum carries through the summer and into the season.

Muscle or weight in general. A person can only add between half a pound to 2 lbs of lean muscle a month.

Better nutrition program now, and Fran says they will do more lifting then in the past.
I'll be curious to see the S&C changes. A lot of ppl have hinted it was lacking. Players who got bigger and better did it on their own.

Muscle or weight in general. A person can only add between half a pound to 2 lbs of lean muscle a month.
so jan feb mar apr may jun jul aug.. so in theory 8-15 lbs..

But Theory also applies to how drastic a change in his life style happens.. He could lose bad lbs and add good and lose weight.

so jan feb mar apr may jun jul aug.. so in theory 8-15 lbs..

But Theory also applies to how drastic a change in his life style happens.. He could lose bad lbs and add good and lose weight.

It’s also harder for a guy who’s already physically fit to add more lean muscle at a significant rate. Fat people can lose weight and gain a lot of lean muscle in a year. A kid who’s already really lean and at a high level, gains are far smaller. That doesn’t even account for his physiology which is why when every time a commit joins and people say, well he can just add/gain/increase his speed, etc. - it’s just saying it to say it.

Not sure why anyone would be suprised when teams take tall twitchy athletes and add weight to them. Its always been a standard thing to do.

I don't think anyone was surprised. At least I wasn't. I just wondered what his actual size was because it's way off from the video clip.

Sorry but what does Dart reference?
posts brian GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom