Class of 2016 - DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV

jekelish said:
Jamal is a very skinny dude. I honestly wonder if the new staff might see him as more of an OLB than DE.

Clearly a redshirt candidate. I think he's in the 6-4, 210 range. Needs to add about 30 pounds if he's going to play DE.

Wow, I don't think I ever realized how skinny he is. Glad he's on board, but somebody get that guy a cheeseburger!
...and for fluques sake, keep him away from Chipotle during his visit!

That's what I was referencing ;-)

When they clear up the E. Coli mess, then by all means send him there for the calories.

One thing I notice, which I'm not sure was something the old staff did since I never saw it in the background of pics like this: they've got all of the Nike gear out, front and center, to show the recruits the swag that comes with being part of SU football. I like it.

One thing I notice, which I'm not sure was something the old staff did since I never saw it in the background of pics like this: they've got all of the Nike gear out, front and center, to show the recruits the swag that comes with being part of SU football. I like it.

good catch

Great observation. That ish matters...and is why the uniforms should be catered to the kids.

how much weight/muscle does this kid need to add to stay at DE? I am assuming this is still the position he was recruited for.

GoCuse08 said:
how much weight/muscle does this kid need to add to stay at DE? I am assuming this is still the position he was recruited for.

30 pounds, minimum.

30 pounds, minimum.

Damn...doable but will take dedication...he will have to eat a lot more than he does now. the Strength and Conditioning staff will have there work cut our for them. If that kid adds 30+ pounds of mostly muscle he will be a beast.

The good thing is, if this S/C staff is as good as I hope, he will be able to add muscle and strength the right way and could be a monster in a couple of years.

If that is his dad in the pic it looks like bulking up is very doable, year 2 contributor I would expect.