Class of 2016 - DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV

30-40 lbs for a freshman with strength and conditioning coach and unlimited food...easy. I remember when Gedney was a senior at Liverpool and I was a junior, he only weighed around 215. Boy did he look different after his freshman year, looked like he easily gained 25-30 lbs.

Most kids gain 20 lbs on chicken wings and beer.

jekelish said:
Jamal is a very skinny dude. I honestly wonder if the new staff might see him as more of an OLB than DE.

Yeah maybe play OLB early grow into DE. What's his speed like? 40, shuttle?

Fair warning - any further drug policy posts in this thread will be deleted.

As CuseLegacy stated above, start a thread on either the football or hoops board. Thanks!

Well I think there shouldn't be any further posts on the drug policy posts :D

He is definitely going to have to work on his S & C when he gets on the hill and put on 40-45 or so pounds.

He is definitely going to have to work on his S & C when he gets on the hill and put on 40-45 or so pounds.

Now that he's not playing basketball and can just focus 100% on the offseason on gaining good weight, that should help. Part of me wonders though if he becomes a LB in this system. Not sure if he has the speed for that though.

Now that he's not playing basketball and can just focus 100% on the offseason on gaining good weight, that should help. Part of me wonders though if he becomes a LB in this system. Not sure if he has the speed for that though.

I would be more concerned about the ability to cover with the fluidity of the hips then overall speed if he had to move to LB.

If 6-3, 205 is accurate, yeah, he needs a load of S&C to play DE. No way he's fast enough for OLB.

The pass on Parker continues to baffle me.

If 6-3, 205 is accurate, yeah, he needs a load of S&C to play DE. No way he's fast enough for OLB.

The pass on Parker continues to baffle me.

Parker is tiny, I get the pass on him. I think building a kid up who has the right frame is always a better strategy than hoping a kid grows 2 or 3 inches that is done growing.

Definitely going to need to put on some good weight. For reference, Chan Jones always struggled to put on weight, he played his RJR year at 245-249. I'd like to think that he could get up to 245-250 by 4 years from now. He might come in at 220.