Class of 2016 - DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV

Play for Rutgers, where they played in the first ever College football game and are still just 37th in all-time wins, despite playing more games than any other school!!

I thought my touchdown response in the Moe Neal thread was better. First time I ever wish I had twitter to send it to him.

that was a fine response as well. I am partial to this one only because it is a Rutgers slam!

Play for Rutgers, where they played in the first ever College football game and are still just 37th in all-time wins, despite playing more games than any other school!!

yeah, but, but, they say Chop a lot. isn't that more important and way cooler?

Don't have to worry about him running into any hall of famers there

Bravo sir, Bravo!

tumblr_inline_n9n52gly2T1snsm4e.gif

Why is there the Big East logo on the field behind Holloway, in the picture?

Why is there the Big East logo on the field behind Holloway, in the picture?

We were still In the Big East when that went up and have moved on to some bigger/other projects since. Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if it was replaced with a picture from this year with our new, more vibrant looking field turf with the ACC logo on it.

You're on a roll this week!

Sometimes the truth Is funny. Hey I haven't forgotten that I still owe you a beer. Not sure I'll make it down your way this year, you planning on heading North for some games?

Is it consensus that Holloway is going to need to gain a good 25lbs before contributing? Looks a little skinny for a DE.

Is it consensus that Holloway is going to need to gain a good 25lbs before contributing? Looks a little skinny for a DE.
He's about 215 right now. He's a basketball player transitioning to football. I think if he's 230-235 by the time he gets to Syracuse it's a great starting point for an edge rusher.

Looks like lots of Temple love by a few brain surgeons on the prediction site. Hope it isn't so for the Cuse cannot lose any targeted defensive players to Temple.