Class of 2016 - DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 DE Jamal Holloway (NJ) to UNLV

I wouldn't worry about the Krystal Ball guys, if anything that is a good sign for us.

Orangejet said:
Looks like lots of Temple love by a few brain surgeons on the prediction site. Hope it isn't so for the Cuse cannot lose any targeted defensive players to Temple.

Not afraid of Temple at all, but they have been doing a nice job on the trail under Rhule. He's not going to be there much longer.

dasher said:
Well, they did just go on a visit together.

Hey - it's further proof that they both enjoyed the trip and at the very least liked hanging out together.

I haven't heard of anything set yet. He said he's trying to get to Rutgers and ODU soon and then wants to decide over the next few weeks.
If RU and ODU say to come on the same weekend, choose ODU Jamal!

Looks like lots of Temple love by a few brain surgeons on the prediction site. Hope it isn't so for the Cuse cannot lose any targeted defensive players to Temple.

You want to hear funny?

Those 3 Rutgers dorks all picked Syracuse prior to the 15th. The Temple site writer puts in a choice for Temple on the 15th, so the Rutgers dorks subsequently all flip their choice to Temple.

Those guys don't know their heads from their asses when it comes to where these guys are going.

You want to hear funny?

Those 3 Rutgers dorks all picked Syracuse prior to the 15th. The Temple site writer puts in a choice for Temple on the 15th, so the Rutgers dorks subsequently all flip their choice to Temple.

Those guys don't know their heads from their asses when it comes to where these guys are going.
It's especially hilarious since Holloway just said a day or two ago to TOS that Syracuse is his favorite right now.

You want to hear funny?

pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey-4.gif

I know it's been posted somewhere in this thread probably but when is his commitment date?

You want to hear funny?

I'm still trying to wrap my head around A) there being 3 Rutgers fans and B) they can read the Temple guys prediction

I'm still trying to wrap my head around A) there being 3 Rutgers fans and B) they can read the Temple guys prediction
Watch and see if it changes back since the Temple guy is now picking Syracuse.