Class of 2025 - DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24)

I really hope that at some point we can stop with the name puns on recruits when the staff is working hard to gain their trust and respect. It does not reflect well on us. I’ll always wonder if we lost Christian Mahogany because of it.

We've really been holding the program back.
200w (3).gif

I really hope that at some point we can stop with the name puns on recruits when the staff is working hard to gain their trust and respect. It does not reflect well on us. I’ll always wonder if we lost Christian Mahogany because of it.
I think it would be pretty strange to lose a recruit over a name pun by some goof on a message board.

Seems like you have a bit of a hard on about how Wood was treated on here.

Look, if Mahogany passed on coming here because of some name puns, it just proves he's pretty dense.

I said what I said.
For the record, I was only joking.

Ugh, you wood. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom