Class of 2025 - DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24)

I really hope that at some point we can stop with the name puns on recruits when the staff is working hard to gain their trust and respect. It does not reflect well on us. I’ll always wonder if we lost Christian Mahogany because of it.
Not sure if we lose recruits because of it...but it sure is annoying as all get out. Get excited to read about a recruit because of all the movement on the thread...just to see posters trying to be punny. It certainly gets old.

I hope he gets through his undergrad work quickly so he can start grad school and get a PhD

Regarding Strange, he told 247Sports that Rutgers is at the top after his visit there, and unless 'Cuse can top that on his visit to SU, he'll be heading to the Scarlet Knights. Just wanted to pass along...Rutgers on top for Sharlandiin Strange after Wednesday visit

I feel like that was a beautiful pitch over the center of the plate served up for our coaches to absolutely smash out of the park. Rutgers visit went great so their #1 unless Syracuse visit can top it. Let's see how our coaches do with this one!

I feel like that was a beautiful pitch over the center of the plate served up for our coaches to absolutely smash out of the park. Rutgers visit went great so their #1 unless Syracuse visit can top it. Let's see how our coaches do with this one!
Yeah, I am sure they are worried about topping Rutgers.

Regarding Strange, he told 247Sports that Rutgers is at the top after his visit there, and unless 'Cuse can top that on his visit to SU, he'll be heading to the Scarlet Knights. Just wanted to pass along...Rutgers on top for Sharlandiin Strange after Wednesday visit

giphy.gif

If he has Rutgers at the top of his list it would be better to move on. We can get someone who has their head on straight.

If he has Rutgers at the top of his list it would be better to move on. We can get someone who has their head on straight.
Two things, if he has Rutgers at the top of the list, then he is low hanging fruit. Second, he's just living up to his name.

The 10 Commandments of Recruiting:

8 - You always want the first or last visit.
9 - A Wednesday afternoon recruiting trip to Rutgers/Pisscataway means “game over.”
10 - It just means more in the SEC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom