Class of 2025 - DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 DE/LB Sharlandiin Strange (PA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (1/27/24)

Posting for the record

IMG_8339.jpeg

Let’s bump this one on top of all these new offers since some action happening soon hopefully.

Last Thursday/Friday…..loved his Rutgers visit midweek…they are on top and expecting commitment. They are hoping snow keeps him from visiting CNY but it doesn’t…

Today…they are hearing cuse….bad junior season so not a high priority target for them :p Can’t make this stuff up
Schools backed off after his juinior season? So he has to decide now. 11 months before signing day to secure a spot. LMAO

Last edited:
That's Rutgers fan base to a T. This is nothing new.

The concept of Rutgers passing on composite 4 star, top 10 PA recruit is comical.
rutgers has so much talent they’re saying no to four stars from the northeast who visited multiple times. I wonder why they wanted him to visit a week before his decision day. lol

rutgers has so much talent they’re saying no to four stars from the northeast who visited multiple times. I wonder why they wanted him to visit a week before his decision day. lol
I'm sure it was to pull his offer because he isn't 6'8 300, solid muscle with a 4.2 40 time. Like every other Rutgers DE recruit.

Posting for the record

View attachment 236956
From the rivals website on their scoring system:

6.0-5.8 All American Candidate: considered one of the next-tier elite prospects in the country, generally among the nation’s top 300-325 prospects overall, a national All American candidate and a player deemed to have first to third round NFL potential

From the rivals website on their scoring system:

6.0-5.8 All American Candidate: considered one of the next-tier elite prospects in the country, generally among the nation’s top 300-325 prospects overall, a national All American candidate and a player deemed to have first to third round NFL potential
I can certainly see why Rutgers wouldn't want him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom