Deadline passed on season-ticket released seats | Syracusefan.com

Deadline passed on season-ticket released seats

20Plus

I've been a season ticket holder for 15 years and it's the first year I missed the deadline to renew always been October

And I paid my preferred BS donation

F ound out today and balls in their court with what they're going to do about it. No first level available is crazy but that is problem.

It's my fault for not checking my regular mail and an email account that I had no access to
Any longer!
So pissed!

I've been a season ticket holder for 15 years and it's the first year I missed the deadline to renew always been October

And I paid my preferred BS donation

F ound out today and balls in their court with what they're going to do about it. No first level available is crazy but that is problem.

It's my fault for not checking my regular mail and an email account that I had no access to
Any longer!
So pissed!
Thank God they made it right and I got them back but sounds to me that they probably don't want to admit but they probably sold it to a broker and got it from a broker because no way a single patron just gave it back

There's a couple of things with this:

1) The renewal deadlines, at least for as long as I have been a season ticket holder, have never been in October.
2) I always pay both (the seat fee and the ticket fee) at the same time as soon as I get notified. This eliminates any confusion. Anyways, one year I forgot to pay the second fee (thought I had, but after checking credit card statements it was clear that I had not). I got both an email and a personal phone call from someone in the ticket office. So because SU did not have the proper email and telephone number, and you forgot to renew, they had to "make it right"?

SU Athletic Administration gets bashed a lot on here, but I rarely ever have problems with season ticket renewal, seat changes, etc.