DeJuan Coleman's Sweater | Syracusefan.com

DeJuan Coleman's Sweater

Maybe he has an Ugly Sweater party right after the game.. A little early in the season, but whatevs

I guess none of you guys were Biggie fans back in the day lol.
Biggie.jpg

It's the kind of sweater you wear when you want to tell people you really like Jell-O pudding, but you're also pretty okay with rape, too.

So yes, DaJuan can do better.

Wow, I didn't see what he was wearing so your picture is all I got. That was more out of left field than some of my posts! Does anyone have a photo of the sweater? Pics or it didn't happen!

Wow, I didn't see what he was wearing so your picture is all I got. That was more out of left field than some of my posts! Does anyone have a photo of the sweater? Pics or it didn't happen!

FYI the post you quoted is a Bill Cosby reference, not sure if you got that lol.

B2cIKzZIUAAXIzJ.jpg:large

FYI the post you quoted is a Bill Cosby reference, not sure if you got that lol.

B2cIKzZIUAAXIzJ.jpg:large

Thanks, and I admit I didn't know that. It doesn't seem Cosby to me, but maybe I don't know him well enough.

On the matter at hand, I'm uncertain what I should think of the sweater. Does Silent G look that much better? Yes, it rhymed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom