Class of 2014 - Denzel Ward | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Denzel Ward

i believe his school has a decent amount of kids going on and playing college sports so Simeon does something special for them. They did the same thing last year where Kendall Moore committed to Cuse, and Reggie Spearman tossed the Syracuse hat and put on the Iowa one. It's more of a school thing I believe...could be wrong though

Forgot about him tossing the cuse hat! That kinda stunk. Low

LB from last year's class who chose Iowa over Cuse. We were leaders at one point.

we were never a leader. we got on spearman late and convinced him to visit cuse. we made it more competitive than people thought it would be. in fact his recruitment is a lot like watson's.

we were never a leader. we got on spearman late and convinced him to visit cuse. we made it more competitive than people thought it would be. in fact his recruitment is a lot like watson's.

I must be mixing Spearman up with someone else then

Positive statements by the young man

1. Overall it was great (his visit to Syracuse)

2. HCSS really cares about his players

3. Academics are great there

4. It's a football program on the rise

Tuesday could be D day as both SS & USFHC Willie Taggart will be making in homes.

Positive statements by the young man

1. Overall it was great (his visit to Syracuse)

2. HCSS really cares about his players

3. Academics are great there

4. It's a football program on the rise

Tuesday could be D day as both SS & USFHC Willie Taggart will be making in homes.

Not that you'd necessarily know this OE, but does SS do these in homes alone, or would he bring Perles?

BeXU-diIIAAvFQu.jpg:large

LOL.

Love Julie, but Missy's the best kept secret on the hill. She's truly fantastic in every way and should get her fair due. Gotta love the Shafers!
Agreed. And it's weird, but when HCSS says that he's found a home and wants to be at Syracuse, I actually believe him more than I ever believed Marrone (and I still like Marrone, but he always had NFL head coach written all over him if you ask me, so I never thought he would be here long term). I really think that if SU continues to treat the Shafers right, and we continue to get better, he's got the chance to be the next P in terms of longevity here.

Agreed. And it's weird, but when HCSS says that he's found a home and wants to be at Syracuse, I actually believe him more than I ever believed Marrone (and I still like Marrone, but he always had NFL head coach written all over him if you ask me, so I never thought he would be here long term). I really think that if SU continues to treat the Shafers right, and we continue to get better, he's got the chance to be the next P in terms of longevity here.

I'm hoping that he is the next JB in terms of longevity at Cuse.:)

I'm hoping that he is the next JB in terms of longevity at Cuse.:)

He seems to mention a lot the job Boeheim has done to build the program, hopefully he sees that in himself in terms of bringing SU football back.

I would say Ward is ours based on the interview on Skout. The thing I got from all the kids that visited is how impressed they were with the coaches and the team environment and relationship. I think SU gets most of the kids that were here this weekend if not all of them. I'm impressed with the way Shafer does things. The future of the program is bright

jgeorge322 said:
Can we send Cohen down to cover it?

Cohen works for the Commercial Appeal now in Memphis.

Scott won't have a problem coming across to parents, he is a real person, nothing fake about him. He'll stress education first, family, and then athletics.