Class of 2014 - Denzel Ward | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Denzel Ward

Coach Scott Shafer ‏@Coach_Shafer 2h
Great to be back in Chi town! #harolds pic.twitter.com/bjJc6quqEp
BehHNWICEAAt9xj.jpg
Hope he has time to hit Potillo's as well...great Chi-style hotdogs.

Coach Scott Shafer ‏@Coach_Shafer 2h
Great to be back in Chi town! #harolds pic.twitter.com/bjJc6quqEp
BehHNWICEAAt9xj.jpg

Haha! Shafer knows the Southside well! There's hardly a neighborhood down there that doesn't have a Harold's Chicken Shack. A leg and a wing, their famous hot sauce, and a slice of wonder bread all for $4.

Haha! Shafer knows the Southside well! There's hardly a neighborhood down there that doesn't have a Harold's Chicken Shack. A leg and a wing, their famous hot sauce, and a slice of wonder bread all for $4.
Chicago has some of the best drunk food there is. We use to go to Harold's all the time when I was in school on the s. side. Dipped Italian beefs, Chicago style dogs, perogies and honey pepper vodka in Ukrainian Village, Arturo's $3 2.5 pound burritos open 24 hours - etc etc the list goes on for ever.

Did HCSS already have his in home with him and his family today? If so this has to be a pretty good sign.
Looks like he might have brought along a bucket of Harold's wings to share! Wouldn't that be awesome?!

Anyone on the board remember Tobe's BBQ on Cherry Street?

Looks like he might have brought along a bucket of Harold's wings to share! Wouldn't that be awesome?!

I remember Toby's.

Chicago has some of the best drunk food there is. We use to go to Harold's all the time when I was in school on the s. side. Dipped Italian beefs, Chicago style dogs, perogies and honey pepper vodka in Ukrainian Village, Arturo's $3 2.5 pound burritos open 24 hours - etc etc the list goes on for ever.

This is like that episode of M*A*S*H with Adam's Ribs:

Master Sgt. Tarola: What's in the package?

Hawkeye: Ribs and sauce from Chicago.

Master Sgt. Tarola: Adam's Ribs?

Hawkeye: You know it?

Master Sgt. Tarola: Are you kidding? I'm from Joliet. I'd walk to Chicago on my knees in the snow for a takeout order.

Trapper: He's one of you.

Master Sgt. Tarola: How many you got?

Hawkeye: 40 pounds.

Master Sgt. Tarola: I'll take twenty, and a quart of sauce.

Hawkeye: Ten, and a pint of sauce.

Master Sgt. Tarola: Twelve, and a pint and a half. And coleslaw.

Hawkeye: We didn't order any cole slaw.

Master Sgt. Tarola: You sent all the way to Chicago, and no cole slaw?

Hawkeye: Forgive us, we're draftees.

It's funny, seems like every time Ward tweets, there's multiple replies from the Cuse Twitter Army. Crickets from S. Florida.

Yep. The wonder bread reference somebody mentioned brought it to mind. Nothing beat a Tobe's rib sandwich bones and all on 2 slices of wonder bread at 2 am. Then on to Abe's for some donuts with the rest of the night owls.

Telling for the next couple weeks whether we see any additional movement in the recruiting of OL.

Good point--I like the timing, though.

Denzel Ward ‏@DWard75_ 1h
I meant to say to be accurate , press conference ON Signing Day February 5th @ 4pm. @ Simeon High School !

I remember Toby's.
Yep. The wonder bread reference somebody mentioned brought it to mind. Nothing beat a Tobe's rib sandwich bones and all on 2 slices of wonder bread at 2 am. Then on to Abe's for some donuts with the rest of the night owls.
Yea, that's what triggered it with me. With his secret sauce slathered on with a toilet bowl brush

I live in the Chicago burbs, I can't eat

I live in the Chicago burbs now, I miss the city for 2 reasons: the food and the food. Anyone who comes to Chicago, make sure you go to La Scarola, best hole in the wall Italian food in the city. Tufano's on Vernon right there with it. you will not regret it. Arturo's kicks a**, by the way!