Depth Chart vs Louisville. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Depth Chart vs Louisville.

If Lasker fills in for Foy, who's Lasker's backup? Joe Burton? Denzel Ward?
The right side of the line hasn't looked too hot this year.
Lasker has to cut down on stupid penalties.

With Moore, Ashton out, time for Phillips, Custis, and Enoicy to get playing time. Through 4 games the current starters haven't got the job done, time to work the youngsters into the rotation.

Enoicy is no where near ready for primetime. No reason to burn his shirt at this time. Play Funderburke and Cornelious or even Kobena. Enoicy looked good in camp but after missing all that time I dont see the need to burn his shirt unless he can make a huge impact now.

Moore is listed and there should be no circumstance where he is allowed to put a helmet on this Friday night.
he can put his helmet on all he wants while watching from the sideline

If Lasker fills in for Foy, who's Lasker's backup? Joe Burton? Denzel Ward?
The right side of the line hasn't looked too hot this year.
if foy cant go id probably move robinson to right tackle with palmer at right guard

With Estime the only one at the HB position I'd love to see Erv get the #2 slot at HB that's the position they had talked about slotting him at during his recruitment to get some early playing time. It'd be nice to have Erv available to motion into the backfield out of an empty set or come across on a jet sweep.

With Estime the only one at the HB position I'd love to see Erv get the #2 slot at HB that's the position they had talked about slotting him at during his recruitment to get some early playing time. It'd be nice to have Erv available to motion into the backfield out of an empty set or come across on a jet sweep.
You have the coolest screen name!

if foy cant go id probably move robinson to right tackle with palmer at right guard

That's what I was thinking, as well. Best remaining 5.

Stephen Bailey ‏@Stephen_Bailey1 4m
A few quick injury notes from Syracuse offensive coordinator George McDonald...

Brisly Estime (ankle) did not practice today. He received treatment and is day to day.

Ashton Broyld (lower-right leg) ran during practice. He's definitely out for Louisville.

Sean Avant (upper body) could play against Louisville. He hasn't seen the field yet this season and fills a position of need in the slot.

And with TE Kendall Moore (concussion) expected to miss the Louisville game, Josh Parris, Tyler Provo and Jamal Custis will all be in mix.

Spoke with McDonald for a while tonight about play-calling. Look for a longer story about his process tomorrow afternoon.

That ankle thing has plagued Estime all year, it's something he's going to have to deal with all year as those things are slow to get rid of unless you are off it for X amount of time. The TE position has taken a pretty big hit as well and hopefully Parris and Custis will be ready to get a lot of snaps or another formation will be used. This is another reason to schedule bad teams OOC, you can rest your players more and get ready the the real season. Playing tough good teams will beat the hell out of you.

McDonald should stop giving interviews about his philosophy until after the season. If he believes he's doing the right thing, he can let the final results do the talking. Right now people aren't going to want to hear more rhetoric from him.

I want the guy to succeed, but he can't worry about pleasing the fans through the media. If he hadn't promised this hyper-fast explosive offense last Spring, I think people would feel a lot better about the offense so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom