Devito activated | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

It’s only one game but last week of the 30 QBs graded he was like 12th and he was 5th in yards per attempt.
Yes.

he was playing down 30-0.

Literal garbage time. I would hope he would be at least 5th in yards per attempt, prob should be 1st

The play calling by Kafka is atrocious.
It has been all year sans Arizona 2nd half. Kafka has not impressed in 2023… given, he’s very limited with personnel, but he hasn’t helped the situation imo.

Yes.

he was playing down 30-0.

Literal garbage time. I would hope he would be at least 5th in yards per attempt, prob should be 1st

He went in late 1Q not at 30-0. If you saw the game he didn’t look too bad and that’s with the worst OL in the NFL.

What in the game tells you that? I did see a couple dropped passes. Devito has been OK, so far, IMO.

Every play and every throw like the missed INT in the end zone - but more than that - he looks like a midget that can’t see over the line and has to run frantically every other play - I will be impressed if he doesn’t end up in the concussion protocol

Some elite QB play between Syracuse and NYG this weekend. There is literally a 0 percent chance there’s ever been a weekend ever with this little passing between both teams on a weekend.

He went in late 1Q not at 30-0. If you saw the game he didn’t look too bad and that’s with the worst OL in the NFL.
Good point he came in 7-0 and immediately threw 2 ints and it was 24-0 at half.

Are you really disputing the vast majority of stats were down 27-0?

The oline is hideous. Tommy isn’t an nfl level qb. It’s pretty mutual. Hence, they have 1 first down at half today

Every play and every throw like the missed INT in the end zone - but more than that - he looks like a midget that can’t see over the line and has to run frantically every other play - I will be impressed if he doesn’t end up in the concussion protocol
You don't like him. Got it.

Giants scored exactly zero points against Dallas, last game. Jones had 104 yds. 2 ints.. 7 sacks. Tommy has the same # of Tds, as each NYG quarterback.

Last edited:
You don't like him. Got it.

Giants scored exactly zero points against Dallas, last game. Jones had 104 yds. 2 ints.. Tommy has the same # of Tds, as each NYG quarterback.
I think he’s a practice squad QB. Having said that this situation does not make for a fair evaluation .