Devito activated | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Devito activated

Two wins
NFL rookie of the week
Best throw of the week
Moving in pocket eyes down field all the stuff he did at ILLIONOS to .. the stuff people here says he can’t do .. and he’s doing it without a number one wr
Weak o line and limited run game due to the line ., wave the white flag it’s over . We gave him zero to work with here plus his broken rib and ankle .
Tommy is THE talk of the NFL and beyond. EVERYONE absolutely loves the kid. Time to enjoy if you’re a fan or move on . It’s a knock out fight over ….
Guess you didn’t read the whole thread. Most are thrilled.

Even those who decried the fact he didn’t do the stuff here u mentioned he did at il. and beyond, now doing in the nfl. And It wasn’t just the OL here.

Good for him, he evolved and improved and had he stuck around could’ve had that improvement happen here after Shrader beat him out but went down with his own injuries.

But Wouldnt it be great if the run he’s on can continue and prove himself for to those who say he won’t/can’t keep it up in the league. Nfl story of the year if he does, I'll certainly be rooting for him.

Last edited:
Two wins
NFL rookie of the week
Best throw of the week
Moving in pocket eyes down field all the stuff he did at ILLIONOS to .. the stuff people here says he can’t do .. and he’s doing it without a number one wr
Weak o line and limited run game due to the line ., wave the white flag it’s over . We gave him zero to work with here plus his broken rib and ankle .
Tommy is THE talk of the NFL and beyond. EVERYONE absolutely loves the kid. Time to enjoy if you’re a fan or move on . It’s a knock out fight over ….

5th best QB rating too after being 3rd a couple weeks ago.

Tommy Cutlets

Next thing you know he’s sharing a booth at the Copa with DiMaggio.
Maybe someone can photoshop him in with Joltin Joe and Frankie.

419b0d0775c5d6d6e4174614522dce95--joe-dimaggio-marilyn-monroe.jpg

After next years draft he’s going to end up like Tommy Devito in Goodfellows.
Mehhh he keeps playing well he might not be. They could get a serviceable, marketable qb on the cheap.

I’m actually rooting for the guy now
Same! His father obviously was tough to deal with on a forum of a website but like I also can’t blame the guy, he is his sons biggest fan rightfully so. We all do/deal with things differently. I think it’s safe to say that we can all agree that if we were to shake that man’s hand and say hello, he would be as welcoming and wholehearted as they come. I love his family! I think the whole thing is great for him, his family and the NFL as a whole. How can you not root for this dude and his awesome supporting family. I’m having fun watching and hope to watch many more. Let’s go TD