Did you anyone else get asked back to The Boneyard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Did you anyone else get asked back to The Boneyard

People are going to mock me but I always enjoyed the Boneyard and consider a few of them friends. Or did way back when.

I only have one G-town friend OTOH, never went on their boards except to lurk and my G-town friend's wife, who was my friend first, sent her mother to try to kill me in the hospital. And no I'm not making that up. I don't blame the G-town fan. I think his wife is a gold digger.
Might want to avoid Hoya Saxa for a while, just sayin.

This strikes me as an admission on their part that things aren't going so well in Yukon country. They need more posters? More insight? More involvement? More interest?

They like me. They really, really like me.

Tom:
I appreciate the offer as I am sure I can add a lot to the Boneyard, but since I was already banned once, I think I will pass on the opportunity. Thanks though. It's great to feel wanted.

The Boneyard needs you back!
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 6:05 am
The Boneyard (tom@emery.net)To:you Details
Please consider coming back. If you need help logging in, let me know, I can help. https://the-boneyard.com

FYI 1 of my coworkers joined this board a few years ago just to screw with me a bit and got the exact same email recently.

Uconn fans remind us that that they have 4 titles and we have 1 and that doesn't bother me much. I doubt Kansas cares about something 15 years ago.

The difference is, none of those titles were against us, and UConn is lost in an abyss of sadness

I miss SuperPurpleCat, from the first time we played Kansas State in a bowl game a long, long time ago. Hands down the funniest troll poster ever.

They used to have a Kansas fan who was a semi-regular poster called "Beakum Hawks" or something like that. Really thoughtful, good conversations. Heck of a poster. Call me crazy, but I enjoy a lot of the people over there.

People are going to mock me but I always enjoyed the Boneyard and consider a few of them friends. Or did way back when.

I only have one G-town friend OTOH, never went on their boards except to lurk and my G-town friend's wife, who was my friend first, sent her mother to try to kill me in the hospital. And no I'm not making that up. I don't blame the G-town fan. I think his wife is a gold digger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom