Did you anyone else get asked back to The Boneyard | Syracusefan.com

Did you anyone else get asked back to The Boneyard

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
They like me. They really, really like me.

Tom:
I appreciate the offer as I am sure I can add a lot to the Boneyard, but since I was already banned once, I think I will pass on the opportunity. Thanks though. It's great to feel wanted.

The Boneyard needs you back!
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 6:05 am
The Boneyard (tom@emery.net)To:you Details
Please consider coming back. If you need help logging in, let me know, I can help. https://the-boneyard.com

I go and look but have never posted over there. I should try it. I could have my handle be Marcus Williams labtop

They like me. They really, really like me.

Tom:
I appreciate the offer as I am sure I can add a lot to the Boneyard, but since I was already banned once, I think I will pass on the opportunity. Thanks though. It's great to feel wanted.

The Boneyard needs you back!
Thu, Dec 7, 2017 6:05 am
The Boneyard (tom@emery.net)To:you Details
Please consider coming back. If you need help logging in, let me know, I can help. https://the-boneyard.com
People are going to mock me but I always enjoyed the Boneyard and consider a few of them friends. Or did way back when.

I only have one G-town friend OTOH, never went on their boards except to lurk and my G-town friend's wife, who was my friend first, sent her mother to try to kill me in the hospital. And no I'm not making that up. I don't blame the G-town fan. I think his wife is a gold digger.

People are going to mock me but I always enjoyed the Boneyard and consider a few of them friends. Or did way back when.

I only have one G-town friend OTOH, never went on their boards except to lurk and my G-town friend's wife, who was my friend first, sent her mother to try to kill me in the hospital. And no I'm not making that up. I don't blame the G-town fan. I think his wife is a gold digger.
Uhhhhh whatttt seriously?

Uhhhhh whatttt seriously?
I've worked for the NYS court system for close to 30 years and 25 as a court clerk in criminal court so was able to spot her quite easily. No lasting harm done.

No wonder you know Yukon people. It all makes sense now.
That's a riot.

But would be even funnier with the G-town crowd.

I'm a Knicks hater thanks to Eeeeewwwwwing. Even Melo couldn't totally win me back. I do feel sorry for the big white European dude though (I'm not even trying to spell his name!)

That's a riot.

But would be even funnier with the G-town crowd.

I'm a Knicks hater thanks to Eeeeewwwwwing. Even Melo couldn't totally win me back. I do feel sorry for the big white European dude though (I'm not even trying to spell his name!)
Are you friends with victor paige

what's the point of trolling other boards?

dumb.
I agree, what is the point of rubbing a loss into the face of others. How would we feel if Kansas posters did the same here ?

When we get visitors here from other boards, if they are respectful and insightful, win or lose, they are well received.

Personally, I really enjoy conversation with posters from other forums when those conversations are analytical.

Yes, Gtown for me and UConn for many others here are especially hated rivals. It is fine to hate their teams, but what is the point in antagonizing their fans ?

I agree, what is the point of rubbing a loss into the face of others. How would we feel if Kansas posters did the same here ?

When we get visitors here from other boards, if they are respectful and insightful, win or lose, they are well received.

Personally, I really enjoy conversation with posters from other forums when those conversations are analytical.

Yes, Gtown for me and UConn for many others here are especially hated rivals. It is fine to hate their teams, but what is the point in antagonizing their fans ?

I'd remind them of 2003. No December win can possibly replace that.

Every once in a while, a post comes along that evokes the great Cali. This would be my nominee for 2017.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom