Dino to be on CFP Coaches room | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Dino to be on CFP Coaches room

Watson made himself a top 5 pick tonight.
SF or Chicago will take him.
For his sake I hope he doesn't go to the NY Jets.

I want to win a championship

Unfortunately, I think that's a pipe dream

All I know is we better get one of these Clemson players. Either Deshaun Watson or Mike Williams.
Why stop at Watson or Williams. You could have Dabo too the way he was talking at the end of the game.

Dabo wouldnt make it in the pros. He needs to stay in college in the south. It is who he is who can relate to him. It defines him.

Agree 100%, doesn't mean he wont take a shot. That said, he seems to continue to evolve as a coach every year, keeps getting better. He's always been a hell of a recruiter and his message works in the South for sure.

He's clearly a top 3-5 coach, IMO but he's also had the QB. Jimbo cooled off for a couple years but I think with their qb coming back as a sophomore FSU will be tough next year. To me there is Saban #1 and #2 starting to look like Dabo and not Urban but just when you count Urban out just a bit he will come back. Jimbo and Harbaugh are next up as well.

One thing they all have in common GREAT recruiters with budgets and facilities that most coaches could only dream of

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom