Division realignment | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Division realignment

He would be a moron to go to LSU. They won't pay much more than UL will and look at Charlie Strong. Petrino is going to be for the forseeable future. When he left the first time UL couldn't win a NC because of their conference affiliation. With FSU and CLemson UL can now win a NC. In 2011 Petrino had Arkansas at #3 in the nation but he was #3 in his OWN DIVISION. He isn't going anywhere near the SEC West right now. He is a scumbag but even this scumbag knows UL saved him.
Never count out a scumbag...plus there will be some good jobs opening up this offseason.

He is low class but I just think with Louisville go enough to win at he won't leave in the near future. Going to LSU would be stupid while Saban is coaching. As long as Saban is at Bama I wouldn't want to be coaching in the SEC West.
Petrino has no chance to go the NFL after what he did to the Falcons. I wouldn't want a SEC or Big Ten job over Louisville.

I dunno. They can get more NFL talent to play with. That combined with $$?

Wouldn't rule it out.

He would be a moron to go to LSU. They won't pay much more than UL will and look at Charlie Strong. Petrino is going to be for the forseeable future. When he left the first time UL couldn't win a NC because of their conference affiliation. With FSU and CLemson UL can now win a NC. In 2011 Petrino had Arkansas at #3 in the nation but he was #3 in his OWN DIVISION. He isn't going anywhere near the SEC West right now. He is a scumbag but even this scumbag knows UL saved him.

I don't think he'd be worried about LSU's fanbase/booster support. They loved the last guy even though he was killing their chances at winning anything for years.