Class of 2024 - DL Omar White (GA) Visited for Spring Game | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL Omar White (GA) Visited for Spring Game

If y'all don't keep the thread on Omar White there will be a cleansing of posts.

1713983749303.gif

Apparently, he was extremely rude to some of the football staffers [not coaches, the support staff], way beyond an acceptable degree. So much so that Fran pulled Norman and his parents aside during a large scale recruiting dinner / reception event, and told them to go kick rocks even though we needed more size at DT.

I'd be surprised if we got involved with him again [not suggesting that is the point you were making].

Very strong message sent by Fran there. Have to love that.

There is no info out there on if he is still planning to be on a roster for the 2024 season or if he is planning a Juco year etc is there?

So I did some digging and it appears the charges have been dismissed. I’m no legal expert and don’t fully understand how these things work but this is what I’ve found.

2/20/24 Victim (not Brantley his former teammate) submits affidavit that wishes for charges to be dismissed stating that he didn’t see defendant shoot him or possess a firearm

4/18/25 Nolle Prosse- DA files motion to enter Nolle Prosequi and court grants it. Indictment is no more.

Hence 2 days later he is at spring game….

Last edited:
So I did some digging and it appears the charges have been dismissed. I’m no legal expert and don’t fully understand how these things work but this is what I’ve found.

2/20/24 Victim submits affidavit that wishes for charges to be dismissed stating that he didn’t see defendant shoot him or possess a firearm

4/18/25 Nolle Prosse- DA files motion to enter Nolle Prosequi and court grants it. Indictment is no more.

Sometimes both memory and vision change when some $$$$ enters the equation.

2/20/24 Victim submits affidavit that wishes for charges to be dismissed stating that he didn’t see defendant shoot him or possess a firearm

So if Fran and Nick feel good about him... I guess... we take him. Not sure how I feel about that. But can't see a reason not to.

So if Fran and Nick feel good about him... I guess... we take him. Not sure how I feel about that. But can't see a reason not to.
The reason you’re not sure how you feel is probably connected with the reason not to.

Jeez…trying to figure this out and where is stand after hearing all charges were dropped. I guess…gun to my head…I’d say bring him on board.