Do we have any surprise signings coming? | Syracusefan.com

Do we have any surprise signings coming?

JRHEETER

All American
Just curious how many surprise signings we might see on Wednesday? Or if none at all.

always interesting to see what the coaches have been working on behind the scenes without us knowing

Just curious how many surprise signings we might see on Wednesday? Or if none at all.

always interesting to see what the coaches have been working on behind the scenes without us knowing
Hear ya. Maybe Wed will be like Xmas morning and we'll unwrap a bright, new shiny LB (that we can later convert to a DLineman if need be, w/proper S&C).

If I was a betting man, I'd expect Fortin/Poitier, I don't expect Bleich/Mesidor, and I think everyone else we go after will be a February signee (Reed/Leif/etc)
I'll play. I say Fortin and Poitier. But I think we might get Bleich, but not Mesidor. And there is a kid that was visiting this weekend that might get a PWO.

No surprises on the pay side ;)

What I find interesting about Bleich is that we're the only visit that's been made public, and there's only 1 other school that was publicly reported as having had communication with him - Pitt. I'd figure if Buttgers reached out Toad would've put that on the front page. If he signs with someone else beyond Syracuse or Pitt, it's been completely in the dark.

What I find interesting about Bleich is that we're the only visit that's been made public, and there's only 1 other school that was publicly reported as having had communication with him - Pitt. I'd figure if Buttgers reached out Toad would've put that on the front page. If he signs with someone else beyond Syracuse or Pitt, it's been completely in the dark.
He is very private about the recruitment. Even with his twitter being locked he still isn't tweeting anything out about visits. He never tweeted about the SU ov.

1576685807469.png

Would appear there is 1 unknown still?

Stephen Bailey @Stephen_Bailey1
For those double-checking their math at home, this isn't a typo. Expecting one more announcement from Syracuse today.

Stephen Bailey @Stephen_Bailey1
For those double-checking their math at home, this isn't a typo. Expecting one more announcement from Syracuse today.

So where is it earlier than 8 a.m.? Any Hawaiian prospects?

here’s my pipe dream, has Van Dyke actually signed with Miami?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom