Do we have any surprise signings coming? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Do we have any surprise signings coming?

Are they not counting the kid from South Carolina? He'd make 19

Are they not counting the kid from South Carolina? He'd make 19

he has a few academic issues that he will overcome. He is a January signing from everything I have heard

Stephen Bailey

@Stephen_Bailey1

Dino Babers on silent signee No. 19: "There's something that I'm not really at liberty to talk about... coming to a theater near you." Guesses word will come out after the holidays.

Oooh...

Stephen Bailey

@Stephen_Bailey1

Dino Babers on silent signee No. 19: "There's something that I'm not really at liberty to talk about... coming to a theater near you." Guesses word will come out after the holidays.
I heard something yesterday about an LSU(?) recruit that was going to enter his paperwork today but keep it quiet until the AA game in January. Maybe this kid wants to wait for some sort of event to announce?

I heard something yesterday about an LSU(?) recruit that was going to enter his paperwork today but keep it quiet until the AA game in January. Maybe this kid wants to wait for some sort of event to announce?

That was a top 300 WR who flipped to Maryland today and signed.

My wish list is Olasunkonmi Agunloye out of downstate. Great size out of HS but his recruitment has been quiet/seems to have died out for us

Seems like it might be the OL transfer from FL per some whispers.

Bleich is the obvious choice...but do transfers still do a NLI?

Maybe they're working on the NCAA waiver so Bleich can play next season and don't want to say anything until the waiver is granted.

Stephen Bailey

@Stephen_Bailey1

So we have an actual NLI signee, but waiting to hear who it is when the signee makes the announcement himself, correct?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom