Dont ever mess with Chewy | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dont ever mess with Chewy

Chew couldn't see last year. A detached retina is blindness in that eye. He has had to learn to play with protective glasses. He has improved significantly since game one. His upside is significant.

As to Sid not to be a wet blanket but the staff should have shut him down before losing his RS. I dont think that he will get better without a long term rehabilitation protocol and yes im still extremely skeptical of our medical team.

Have at it.
Chukwu could see fine last year before he injured his eye. And he looked nothing like the player we're seeing now.

Your incessant speculation and innuendo about Sidibe's condition and the team medical staff is tiring.

If that is the case then i agree. I thought that it was a medical decision not the players.
JB has said numerous times on the record that redshirting is a player's decision. I would think someone as connected to the program as you claim to be would know that.

Chukwu could see fine last year before he injured his eye. And he looked nothing like the player we're seeing now.

Your incessant speculation and innuendo about Sidibe's condition and the team medical staff is tiring.
Then dont read it.

JB has said numerous times on the record that redshirting is a player's decision. I would think someone as connected to the program as you claim to be would know that.
Actually when it comes to specific medical issues it isn't the players decision. Just ask our QB. To be fair im sure that in Sids case it was his call and unfortunately if that is the case Sid made a bad call. As to our medical staff i remain underwhelmed and will for reasons beyond Sid. Suffice to say we can be better.

Actually when it comes to specific medical issues it isn't the players decision. Just ask our QB. To be fair im sure that in Sids case it was his call and unfortunately if that is the case Sid made a bad call. As to our medical staff i remain underwhelmed and will for reasons beyond Sid. Suffice to say we can be better.

Because Sid wants to graduate in 4 years and get on with his life?

It's his decision to make. Not yours.

Then don't post it.
Come on Pearl do you really think that anyone who post something wouldn't because another poster disagrees with their point. I dont agree with many of your post/positions but i would never ask you to not voice your opinion.

Come on Pearl do you really think that anyone who post something wouldn't because another poster disagrees with their point. I dont agree with many of your post/positions but i would never ask you to not voice your opinion.
problem is, you don't frame most of your rubbish as opninion

Last i heard taking an athletic RS year doesnt require the athlete to stop taking classes.

problem is, you don't frame most of your rubbish as opninion
No that is your take of the post. As to rubbish that is also your take/opinion. Love your passion pearl.

Never heard of tennis knee.
Actually its a very unique and rare condition. In Sids case it is only causing issues in one Knee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom