Don't see a game thread, so . . . . | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Don't see a game thread, so . . . .

TT is so hard to watch. He just does not care when it comes to D, or rebounding. Just stand there, and basically says screw it. I hope we can plug someone else into the middle next year. We will need TT at the 4, but maybe he wakes up. His offense is decent. He could be a great PF, and defender if he gave a damn.

Just had the feeling the team was kind of going through the motions in this game. TT has to do something about the defense this summer, I mean his lack of any d whatsoever is unreal.

Well, at least those on Cuse -12.5 won. I'd be pissed if they didn't cover. I didn't have them, as the only time I do they lose. I haven't won since Monmouth.

Anna staring up to the orange heavens thanking the lord for that win.

image.jpeg

Thompson has a bad attitude, he gives up when things don't go his way. Terrible effort down the stretch here.
Thompson overruns the first rebound and then is unable to bring it in...and then on the second one he's standing under the rim on a 3 point attempt while their player in position catches the rebound for an easy putback.

Only thing you're catching under the rim is a made basket, TT. Good God, he's clueless.
Saw we were up about 18, walked away for about 5 minutes to get ready for the gym and it was a 7 point game. These guys gotta learn how to close games out.
My 12 year old son and I have both repeatedly said out loud, "what is he doing?"

He was just standing around as they scored, then he got the rebound and took it down to the floor. As I'm typing, he fouls the guy to stop the clock. So frustrating and frankly, puzzling.
How does a guy who scored 43 in a conference game, not even attempt a shot in a tourney game?

This team has had a weird energy all year. What?

TT is so hard to watch. He just does not care when it comes to D, or rebounding. Just stand there, and basically says screw it. I hope we can plug someone else into the middle next year. We will need TT at the 4, but maybe he wakes up. His offense is decent. He could be a great PF, and defender if he gave a damn.

Good thing is we're bringing in 3 guys, counting Moyer that play either PF or C. Hopefully the threat of sitting the bench drives him to play defense and rebound.

Just had the feeling the team was kind of going through the motions in this game. TT has to do something about the defense this summer, I mean his lack of any d whatsoever is unreal.

He just doesn't seem to care, at all. I'm sure he could do well, but he doesn't want to. Stands around, and doesn't ever feel like putting his hands up, or battling.

I thought someone on here said that he was super competitive in practice.

Are we the only team that consistently lets big leads shrink late instead of just burying the opponent? But hey it's a win.

If this weren't the NIT I might go to Greensboro in Orange gear and heckle them with ruthless taunts of "Denny's sucks" and "Not my Waffle House."

No my Waffle House
:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

For those that maintain Taurean Thompson just doesn't know how to play defense and isn't "lazy", I present to you the second half of this game.
Apparently nobody ever taught him...you don't save the ball under your own basket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom