Drake is a UK booster | Syracusefan.com

Drake is a UK booster

BrvIS3rIIAEt_5D.jpg:large

Exactly which rule did it violate?
Yeah, I don't think it's a violation. SU hung with Melo, who is a booster, Meek Mill, though not a booster, was in the SU locker room and hung out with the team. The only person Cal pays more is his compliance guru.

Remember when we use to have "ghetto" rappers invade midnight madness.. It turned into Syracuse Midnight stabbing...

What I'm more amazed by is the fact that Kentucky somehow got away with having a televised "pro day" and that's apparently kosher.

Oh, but remember that coaching Team USA is a HUGE advantage for Coach K and JB. He's gotta have this televised event just to keep up.

PeteCalvin said:
Oh, but remember that coaching Team USA is a HUGE advantage for Coach K and JB. He's gotta have this televised event just to keep up.

Cal is very smart. He deliberately made those statements to the media to preempt any backlash from having his pro day event. Made it old news by the time it happened. A brilliant PR move.

And I still hate him...

Cal is very smart. He deliberately made those statements to the media to preempt any backlash from having his pro day event. Made it old news by the time it happened. A brilliant PR move.

And I still hate him...

And I still hate him...
Cal didn't make any comment to the media, if he said anything he said it to K, JB, and Jerry Colangelo directly. JB said in the media that Calipari is the only person to have an issue with it, then it became a big story.

After it was a story he tweete in a series of tweets,

"Jim's comments were brought to my attention & I called him, we are friends. I have unbelievable respect for him & how he runs program."

"Any concerns that college coaches have had in the past have always been addressed by USA Basketball. The job that Coack K and Coach Boeheim have done to turn around USA Basketball, to make it what it is today is truly amazing. If, and I emphasize if, they gained any advantage, because of that work, I don't begrudge them in the least."

"My time with the DR team showed me how hard & how much time it takes away from your own team & your recruitingto do those things right.There is not a college coach in the country that would say no to Jerry Colangelo if he asked them to coach the national team. My hope is they would handle it the same way it is being handled now."

You spin and straight make up things more than the people you accuse. PR move to have JB say to the media the he's the only coach who had an issue with it? OK Chief.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom