Class of 2019 - DT/FB Kevon Darton (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 DT/FB Kevon Darton (MA) PWO COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

His speed off the ball is incredible. Could be a late gem for 19. Probably overlooked due to where he’s from and his height.

Interesting that they may like him over Sam O. the JUCO for last DT spot

Remember Dion Goggins? Reminds me of him.

His speed off the ball is incredible. Could be a late gem for 19. Probably overlooked due to where he’s from and his height.

Agree has a knack for locking up oline and reading Rb at same time and making play. Nice kid. We can use that.

Could always be a preferred walk on offer. It’s that time of year.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned that he reminds of Chris Elmore. He wears 43, plays the nose DT on defense and runs FB on offense... very effectively!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned that he reminds of Chris Elmore. He wears 43, plays the nose DT on defense and runs FB on offense... very effectively!
tep624 did exactly that a couple of posts up. He's definitely got some similarities.

This makes a LOT of sense.

BUT, this kid does seem to have some upside, despite being short. Wouldn't be surprised to see him crack the two deep eventually at DT, make a big contribution on special teams, etc.

Every once in awhile, PWO's pan out.

I was waiting for the backflip.

Amazing-backflip-catch-by-Tarik-Cohen-.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors