Class of 2022 - DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24)

I am pretty sure that as a transfer, he can change his mind right now and go anywhere that wants him. I have no knowledge that he would want to do any of that. Just that as of this moment, he could.
Correct, as long as a kid doesn’t start classes, he can do just that

So is the last few posts on here just all speculation and hoping he's still keeping his options open based off the assistant coach leaving? Or is he staying put st Mizzou? Haven't seen anything that suggests he's had a change of heart anywhere.
Hence, I said I have no knowledge of him changing. Just that he could.

So you’re making some kind of wild guess based nothing at all. If don’t you don’t know anything why say anything at all ??
What? I made no wild guess. I said he could go somewhere if he wanted. That is a fact and all I said. SMH Better yet, find me where I said he was thinking of changing his mind. Once you can't do that, say you are sorry for your foolish post.

Some people just look for any “angle” to argue. If one is so damn unhappy, get therapy, damn.
That is exactly what that was. Let's see if he is adult enough to admit he was simply wrong on what I said.

That is exactly what that was. Let's see if he is adult enough to admit he was simply wrong on what I said.
I don’t know him at all, but if he’s typical of most contrarians on this board, I expect him to double down.

LOL Hard to do. I didn't say anything about that kid changing his mind. Just responded to a poster who questioned whether he could change his mind.
You underestimate the power of negativity.

I turned it off 10 minutes in to the game. I love syracuse basketball and have for 50 years. I said early, I hate watching this team. I can't wait until the season is over.
You’re not alone.

I mean it seems like nobody knows anything for sure, but we were definitely in contention for landing him, and now if he committed to a staff that's not real, it's not unreasonable to think maybe there's a chance if he's not in classes that he could choose to swing back over to us.

Is that about where we're at here?