Class of 2022 - DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 DT Isaiah Hastings (Canada / FL) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (1/15/24)

So this Diesel dude is seemingly connected to the player or is the player and said the dline coach left and its wide open. Framing it's wide open conveys he willing to go anywhere at this point and honestly don't think it should mean anything to Syracuse. If Syracuse was in his top 3 and Diesel indicated that Fran, Erob and Nick were high end factors maybe this would be different. Certainly would like to get the guy, by adding him I would challenge we could have a top 10 dline in college but I am not holding my breath but good luck to the young man, it's his process.

So this Diesel dude is seemingly connected to the player or is the player and said the dline coach left and its wide open. Framing it's wide open conveys he willing to go anywhere at this point and honestly don't think it should mean anything to Syracuse. If Syracuse was in his top 3 and Diesel indicated that Fran, Erob and Nick were high end factors maybe this would be different. Certainly would like to get the guy, by adding him I would challenge we could have a top 10 dline in college but I am not holding my breath but good luck to the young man, it's his process.
I must've missed that connection. I was just asking if anyone had info on if he was actually thinking of finding a new home and not just speculating because of the coach change...didn't think it would turn into all this lol. I wasn't calling anyone out. If Diesel has a connection to Hastings then I guess he is still looking.

So you’re making some kind of wild guess based nothing at all. If don’t you don’t know anything why say anything at all ??
Reading is soooo fundamental. He said he could change his mind, that he was going to or that the kid was even considering it. If you don’t really comprehend the post, why say anything at all.

I must've missed that connection. I was just asking if anyone had info on if he was actually thinking of finding a new home and not just speculating because of the coach change...didn't think it would turn into all this lol. I wasn't calling anyone out. If Diesel has a connection to Hastings then I guess he is still looking.
Yeah my impression is Diesel is connected to the player seemingly and is suggesting the player may be opening his recruiting.

The kid could open things up and we were a finalist along with Mizzou, but what if the DL coach who left for LSU goes after him? Basically, I guess we will see!

Unrelated: Isaiah posted this on his Elon back in 2021 when it was still referred to as tweet.
FAVZoRBXIAI0YvE.jpeg.jpg

Attachments

• FAVZoRBXIAI0YvE.jpeg.jpg
    FAVZoRBXIAI0YvE.jpeg.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
I hope we have a big enough bag to reel him in
I'd think that any bag still available would be best used trying to get an o lineman to protect McCord. Seems we've already picked up quality d linemen.