Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Steven Clark ‏@SLClark7250 1m1 minute ago
I was named first team all state DT!!
1f3c8.png
1f3c8.png
1f34a.png
#BMpride #BrindleeMade

Yep. It's correct. There's a power lifting championship this coming spring in Enterprise, Alabama. It's not sanctioned by the state athletic board because power lifting is not a recognized high school sport in this state. Anyways, Steven has already started training for it. He won his weight division last year; I can't remember the exact total weight, or the exact weights on each lift. I think he got a 380 pound bench, a 560 squat, and a 280 clean. I do remember Steven saying that he could've gone 315 - 325 on the clean, but the event officials wouldn't allow it for safety reasons.

BTW, I've no idea why the clean was a competition lift, and not the dead lift. Steven would smoke the dead lift; I've personally seen him dead lift 505 pounds, for reps.
I could do all those number if they had a decimal in them somewhere.

Watching Steven play basketball. Amazing how well he moves. Also amazing that he hasn't fouled out yet. He plays the post like a DT.
Lol that's funny. My younger son has played football since he was seven now turning 15 he decides to play hockey. Every game all he wants to do is check kids. It's most of these kids first year being allowed to check they don't know what to do with him. You can see he doesn't even look at the puck just who can I hit.

Lol that's funny. My younger son has played football since he was seven now turning 15 he decides to play hockey. Every game all he wants to do is check kids. It's most of these kids first year being allowed to check they don't know what to do with him. You can see he doesn't even look at the puck just who can I hit.

Hilarious!

Its funny when I was reading this I instantly imagined Shy playing hockey making all the other kids cry. Started cackling maniacilly.

bcubs9497 said:
Watching Steven play basketball. Amazing how well he moves. Also amazing that he hasn't fouled out yet. He plays the post like a DT.

Hahaha awesome. Plays the post like a DT. Talk to Jimmy Boeheim might have to get him to walk on for basketball.

But on the other hand, it might be hilarious to see BB players fly 20 feet into the stands =D
But unlike Bama...BB at Cuse pays a lot of bills. Gotta keep those kids healthy. BTW, Derrick Coleman was the baddest-ass hoops player ever...the football players didn't mess with him after he beat the crap out of the nose guard.

But unlike Bama...BB at Cuse pays a lot of bills. Gotta keep those kids healthy. BTW, Derrick Coleman was the baddest-ass hoops player ever...the football players didn't mess with him after he beat the crap out of the nose guard.

It would still be hilarious =D

Oh yeah...my son's 7th grade BB team had a kid that was 6'4", 250lbs. Kinda funny to watch the other parents look at him and wonder if he was 18. BTW, he looked like he could buy beer in 7th grade.

I think we all have those moments while playing youth sports when we look at some other teams and wonder how old some players truly are. In jr midget baseball (U14) we played a team that had a few guys ~6'2 220 with full beards. Pretty sure they had a wives and kids in the stands.

Oh yeah...my son's 7th grade BB team had a kid that was 6'4", 250lbs. Kinda funny to watch the other parents look at him and wonder if he was 18. BTW, he looked like he could buy beer in 7th grade.

I think we all have those moments while playing youth sports when we look at some other teams and wonder how old some players truly are. In jr midget baseball (U14) we played a team that had a few guys ~6'2 220 with full beards. Pretty sure they had a wives and kids in the stands.

Years ago, when Steven played Little League, we had to keep a certified copy of his birth certificate handy at every game to prove that he was "legal". Opposing teams always questioned his age. Wasn't as bad when he started playing pee wee football.