Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Good.

Hey, what about the park in the middle of the city; can't remember the name of it, but there's a stream that's supposedly stocked throughout the year. Is that an okay place to fish for rainbows, etc?

Onondaga Creek runs right through the middle of the city and is loaded with rainbows and browns. Best kept secret around nobody fishes it. 20+ inch fish have been caught in sections you'd never think to throw a line.

Lots of really good area streams though all within 10 miles of campus.

Onondaga Creek runs right through the middle of the city and is loaded with rainbows and browns. Best kept secret around nobody fishes it. 20+ inch fish have been caught in sections you'd never think to throw a line.

Lots of really good area streams though all within 10 miles of campus.
Try Furnace Brook too, from just above Corcoran High School right through Elmwood Park.
http://www.iroquoistu.org/area-streams/furnance-brook/

Steven Clark ‏@SLClark7250 3m3 minutes ago
Made a 90 on my physics test
1f60f.png
1f60e.png
1f60e.png

Try Furnace Brook too, from just above Corcoran High School right through Elmwood Park.
http://www.iroquoistu.org/area-streams/furnance-brook/

i'll check out the brook.

no lie story my brother was doing construction work over at fowler a few years ago, on a lunch break one of his guys throws a line in a section of stream that you could jump across and he pulled out a 27" brown. I think the stream is the one that runs out of western lights next to burnett park. It might be what they call Harbor Brook. I couldnt believe it - I've got a photo though. I'll see if i can load it.

Last edited:
I believe it's AP Physics 1. AP Physics 2 next semester.

So AB is the non-calculus version of physics, BC is physics using calculus, specifically deriving of equations and integrals under the curve for fluid dynamics, kinematics, electricity and magnetism and some other smaller topics.

So AB is the non-calculus version of physics, BC is physics using calculus, specifically deriving of equations and integrals under the curve for fluid dynamics, kinematics, electricity and magnetism and some other smaller topics.

Gosh...And all I did Senior HS year for science was to breed fruit flies.

From what I understand, high schools have moved away from AB and BC physics and now have 1 and 2. 1 and 2 are supposed to be an amalgamation of AB and BC. At least, that's what my wiki-foo says.

Here is a little tidbit for y'all and please bcubs9497 tell me if this is incorrect.

Steven will be doing a weightlifting competition during the offseason to help build proper strength for college ball. He will also be trying to lose some weight so the staff can decide what weight they want him at and he will be working on his footwork.

Here is a little tidbit for y'all and please bcubs9497 tell me if this is incorrect.

Steven will be doing a weightlifting competition during the offseason to help build proper strength for college ball. He will also be trying to lose some weight so the staff can decide what weight they want him at and he will be working on his footwork.

Yep. It's correct. There's a power lifting championship this coming spring in Enterprise, Alabama. It's not sanctioned by the state athletic board because power lifting is not a recognized high school sport in this state. Anyways, Steven has already started training for it. He won his weight division last year; I can't remember the exact total weight, or the exact weights on each lift. I think he got a 380 pound bench, a 560 squat, and a 280 clean. I do remember Steven saying that he could've gone 315 - 325 on the clean, but the event officials wouldn't allow it for safety reasons.

BTW, I've no idea why the clean was a competition lift, and not the dead lift. Steven would smoke the dead lift; I've personally seen him dead lift 505 pounds, for reps.

The clean probably has a higher chance of injury than the deadlift. It is weird.

Not if you have any sort of disc issues. I can clean all day long but deadlifting screws with my back something fierce.

Not if you have any sort of disc issues. I can clean all day long but deadlifting screws with my back something fierce.
I do have a disc issue, albeit in my upperback/neck. I guess what I was trying to say is that the deadlift is a relatively simple concept with a small bar difference. It's the true test of strength. The clean is definitely harder to master, it's truly a skill.

The clean does take a bit of practice, but is easy compared to something like the snatch or overhead squat. oh boy those are brutal.