Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

well Im definitely gonna be watching more Ole Miss games next year. As excited as I am. Im gonna hit the sack. I will read the rest of the responses tommorow. It gives me something to do. I have hallway monitor duty for midterm exams. Good night fellas

Cmon brother, you know Timmy and Shaf are the guys... They could come to a backyard bbq tomorrow where nobody knows em and leave with 20 friends.

Oh no doubt, believe me I know haha. Just curious to see what their recruits/parents think of them...

Major Pitches? Family. And it's not really a pitch, it's the real deal.

Funniest? Coach Daoust, closely followed by Coach Bullough. Those two go together like PB&J.

Eric White? I personally didn't have any contact with him. Doesn't mean he wasn't involved, though.
Real deal is so TRUE!! They aren't faking or trying to sell something! They genuinely care!!

Steve, I couldn't find the pics cause I wanted to show you, but the way I knew who he was going to choose was the difference in his smile in the SU uniform pic and the UF pic. Go look, you'll see what I mean. Facial expressions tell a lot!

bcubs - in case you missed this thread for the hour or so leading up to the announcement - I highly recommend taking a look. It's a hoot.

Real deal is so TRUE!! They aren't faking or trying to sell something! They genuinely care!!

Steve, I couldn't find the pics cause I wanted to show you, but the way I knew who he was going to choose was the difference in his smile in the SU uniform pic and the UF pic. Go look, you'll see what I mean. Facial expressions tell a lot!

Very true.

Their weight room is bigger. The stadium is HUGE. Not really sure there's a significant gap, though. In the end, football is all about is flesh, bone, blood, knowledge, and heart, not facilities.

Amen sir. I wish more kids saw it like that.

For what it's worth, the last person Pickard started following on Twitter was Steven, and within about 5 minutes of me tweeting out on the OG Twitter that Steven is the first part of a potentially great D-line, Pickard favorited that tweet.

A non-football question, but did his team win their b-ball game tonight and how many did he have?

Lost by one. Not sure how many points he scored, but I would guess somewhere between 10 and 14 points. That's what he usually averages. Usually gets around 1o rebounds a game, maybe a bit more.

Lost by one. Not sure how many points he scored, but I would guess somewhere between 10 and 14 points. That's what he usually averages. Usually gets around 1o rebounds a game, maybe a bit more.

Get him talking to Boeheim... ;)

My gut feeling especially after the coaches visited the other day is yes. His twitter has been very pro Syracuse the last couple of days.

I do know that Coach Daoust likes him. With who we're bringing on this year, I'd say we have a good shot at playing in the ACC championship within the next 2 to 3 years.