Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

I can't fault the kid for wanting to play defense and honor his commitment. Respectable. Congrats on the recruiting win, all. It looks like you have a fine and loyal player coming in. Best of luck to the young man at your school, and good luck next season. I'm gone, so don't worry. Enjoy the rest of your nights.
Class post Gator. Thank you. Good luck this year hope you guys do great.

First, let me say I am very happy. DT is a notoriously hard position to recruit, and keeping Steven in the fold was very important. :D

What I am most curious about is whether Florida said anything "negative" about us. If so, what?

No, Florida never said anything negative. They were classy throughout. I really think they're gonna get through the remainder of what Muschamp did to them. I predict that Florida will quickly be back where they were when what's his face was there (I can't remember his name right now).

No, Florida never said anything negative. They were classy throughout.
I've spent some time with Daoust. He's a class act and a great guy. Your boy is in good hands. He's gonna push him to take care of everything and get the most out of him on the field.

I'm really happy that we were the best fit for your boy, really happy. You'll come to love it up here, it's a special place.

I've spent some time with Daoust. He's a class act and a great guy. Your boy is in good hands. He's gonna push him to take care of everything and get the most out of him on the field.

I'm really happy that we were the best fit for your boy, really happy. You'll come to love it up here, it's a special place.

Thanks! Him and Coach Bullough have my complete confidence.

It was close. Not sure how close.

I believe that Coach Daoust, Coach Bullough, Katie, and the coach from Ole Miss were instrumental in his decision to remain here.

I'm liking what i'm hearing about this Ole Miss coach.

If the decision went on past today I was going to give you 1 piece of advice that i'm sure you didn't care to have, but I really hope Penn St was never considered. I would have been ok (well not ok, but understandable) if it were Florida, Mississippi, or Vanderbilty, but I don't think anyone could have lived with seeing something go on with Penn St. Not only is Franklin a sleeze ball, but the whole University is disgusting. Pedophilia, rape, hookers, what have you, just didn't seem like a fit for a nice family like yours.

Anyways, once again welcome to the Syracuse Family.

Who is the funniest of our coaches?

What were our coaches' major pitches to Steven?

Has Eric White been involved at all?

Major Pitches? Family. And it's not really a pitch, it's the real deal.

Funniest? Coach Daoust, closely followed by Coach Bullough. Those two go together like PB&J.

Eric White? I personally didn't have any contact with him. Doesn't mean he wasn't involved, though.

Well now I have to root for Ole Miss. Have to love hearing about coaches who are truly all about what's best for the student athlete, even if it doesn't benefit their own team.
...either that or he saw he wasn't going to win the battle and certainly didn't want Florida to get Steven's services.

No, Florida never said anything negative. They were classy throughout. I really think they're gonna get through the remainder of what Muschamp did to them. I predict that Florida will quickly be back where they were when what's his face was there (I can't remember his name right now).

The Zooker? He was a Gator legend...

bcubs, not sure, you may have answered my question already, but what did Florida do/say that made Steve change his mind about visiting them?

bcubs9497 said:
Major Pitches? Family. And it's not really a pitch, it's the real deal. Funniest? Coach Daoust, closely followed by Coach Bullough. Those two go together like PB&J. Eric White? I personally didn't have any contact with him. Doesn't mean he wasn't involved, though.
You can tell us now that you made Steven commit so you could keep posting lol.

bcubs - so what do the flights look like to Syracuse?