Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

You've got to love Zaire. So many of the guys are trying to look hard and tough, and he is just smiling away with guns ablaze.

You've got to love Zaire. So many of the guys are trying to look hard and tough, and he is just smiling away with guns ablaze.

And as a true Sophomore to represent the school at the ACC Media Days. Shows how much respect he has from the team and coaches. I only wish that he and Lynch could have played together for four years.

Looks like Mgloster

McGloster is on the right in the Jacuzzi holding the football.

Edit: that's not McGloster either, could he be in the back row with the hat on?

McGloster is on the right in the Jacuzzi holding the football. He's big too.

It is Raymon like someone said. The picture is clearer on Twitter and it's obviously him.

It is Raymon like someone said. The picture is clearer on Twitter and it's obviously him.

I agreed above, I wish they took a damn larger image...

Most classes are 3 credit hours right, with a class being 4 there is usually a separate lab included? So, looks like he's taking 5 classes (3 - 3 credit hours, and 2 - 4 credit hours).

I'm surprised by this, That sentence reads "Redshirt" to me for most players, since usually spring is the loaded semester and summer is the get ahead semester.

Although you can take quite a few credits as a frosh without getting overwhelmed and as I recall Steven was reportedly a good student.

I'm surprised by this, That sentence reads "Redshirt" to me for most players, since usually spring is the loaded semester and summer is the get ahead semester.

Although you can take quite a few credits as a frosh without getting overwhelmed and as I recall Steven was reportedly a good student.

Is SU like a lot of the big public schools where most of your Freshman classes are classes that have nothing to do with your major? I suspect that for many those are more refresher classes than anything else.

We're tracking things down. He had some scheduling issues the first day of SummerStart. Probably the same thing here.

texascpa said:
Most classes are 3 credit hours right, with a class being 4 there is usually a separate lab included? So, looks like he's taking 5 classes (3 - 3 credit hours, and 2 - 4 credit hours).

I don't know his schedule but there's also a few 1 hour classes that some freshman take depending upon which school they're in and their major.

I should just let this go but I can't. Seeing "noone" when someone means "no one" is like fingernails running down a chalk board.

Since last year that typo reminds me of a player for Cardiff FC
images

I don't know his schedule but there's also a few 1 hour classes that some freshman take depending upon which school they're in and their major.
I took a college orientation class my first semester that was 1 credit. The "class" lasted half the semester and IIRC had no work load. The chancellor ran one and a guy on my floor was in it. They were invited with a friend to the PITT football game that year with a friend not in that group. I was asked and went to a reception in the Ernie Davis room before hand. I met Senators Joe Biden and Alphonse D'amato. Both SU grads. then had GREAT seats to watch us beat up a pretty well regarded PITT team.

And for those copy editors out there, I realise my above post is full of errors. I am one of those closet "graders" and I am embarrassed by my own post. In my defense I am sitting at my computer working while I am supposed to be on vacation. My head is not in the correct state. My freshman creative writing class (mandatory core curriculum) was another "easy" first semester class. I had 18 credits my first and 21 credits my second semester I think. Architects.

Bonus points for correct spelling of they're and their in such proximity. You must be older than 40.
Amen brother! Grammar is a pet peeve, so spending half of my day on this board is a double edged therapeutic pastime.

And for those copy editors out there, I realise my above post is full of errors. I am one of those closet "graders" and I am embarrassed by my own post. In my defense I am sitting at my computer working while I am supposed to be on vacation. My head is not in the correct state. My freshman creative writing class (mandatory core curriculum) was another "easy" first semester class. I had 18 credits my first and 21 credits my second semester I think. Architects.
Where are you vacationing?