Class of 2015 - DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Steven Clark (AL) Signed LOI

Why, you gonna rob my house? LOL I'm at the Jersey Shore like all good NJ alums. I'm looking for that Madei QB recruit who was tossing the ball on the beach
Just curious because my wife and I spent an amazing week in the Caribbean a few months back. We can't wait to go back.

Just curious because my wife and I spent an amazing week in the Caribbean a few months back. We can't wait to go back.
That's my wife's dream. I owe it to her to take her. I am in for the all inclusive. Maybe next spring, before the heat gets out of control.

bcubs9497 said:
We're tracking things down. He had some scheduling issues the first day of SummerStart. Probably the same thing here.

10-4, sorry. unfortunately the nature of twitter allows us to microanalyze the micro amount of data available. As some posters have said there is freshman forums etc I'm sure it will get set right.

I am less familiar with the freshman forum setups because my major at SU didn't have it, but my friend was on the team and even though he was almost a straight A student he tried to balance his credits around the season and offseason just for scheduling it all if nothing else.

He just wanted to build up all those carbs up so he could turn it into all that mass he has today. lol :rolling:

Funny story from Steven's peewee and middle school coach:

"Brian Bodine He may be 315 but I still see him as the snot nose little kid in the huddle ...never forget he asked me once if we could call time out and eat pizza... lol that was in middle school... very proud of this kid... hope to watch him play".
Call timeout...and eat pizza?

Is he part Ninja Turtle?

retro44 said:
I am telling you guys this freshmen class is huge and looks to be in the best shape that any class that I have seen that came on campus in a very long time. This staff knows what they are looking for.
Let's hope this translates on the football field.

th

4. As expected, freshman defensive tackle Steven Clark looks physically ready to play. Any more insight might be premature until full pads go on and Clark can be evaluated at scrimmage. But the powerlifter looks strong, and that is a good sign given the team's need to develop depth along the defensive line during camp.

Free Article...

Syracuse football training camp continued on Tuesday. Here are some news, notes and observations from the session of practice open to the media.

-First day for shoulder pads for all players

-Defense working on blitzing packages, a staple of their defensive scheme.

-Specifically, true freshmen Jake Pickard, Steven Clark and Kenny Carter all showed impressive strength and agility during individual drills.

-A lot of agility and explosion drills today particularly for the defensive positions.

-Neither Cordy nor Ishmael were seen fielding punts after being part of that drill on Monday. Brisly Estime is still the favorite to land the job. Freshman Dontae Strickland is a darkhorse.

-Long snappers working with holders and kickers to refine timing on place kicking. Starting unit went 3/3 on attempts and consisted of Cole Murphy at kicker, Riley Dixon as the holder and Matt Keller as the long snapper. Second string was Ryan Norton, Zack Mahoney and Keith Mitsuuchi and went 1/2. Third string was 2/2 behind Sterling Hofrichter, Eric Dungey and Nate Hines.

Again more short routes for QB's to throw.

-Centers working on snap counts and calls. They varied cadences multiple times with Joe Adam specifically working on that with the offensive linemen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Man, Steven and Jake really stand out in our freshman class from a physically imposing stand point. These kids are men among boys. I expect both to be contributing this year. Your son has put in some work Steve.

The coaches did a great job pulling these two in at the last minute. I can only imagine what an amazing dline coach Daoust will build with all this young talent.