Class of 2015 - DT Ty Cross (GA) Signed LOI | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 DT Ty Cross (GA) Signed LOI

All I'm hoping is that he wanted his chance to put the hat on and have a bigger announcement and he sticks Orange. He hadn't wavered much publicly so it'd be a bit of a surprise to see him bail. I'd be more worried if it was a different school, but I very well may eat those words if he wants to stay closer to home.
I was thinking that too.

lets get coach bullough and daoust knocking at that door at 12:00:01

"Clark and Cross" sounds like a detective show. "You're loose cannons, both of you! The mayor's on my a$$ about the way you two play by your own rules! But damnit, your methods are effective."

EDIT: I should have said DTective show.
maxresdefault.jpg

I just tweeted my dumb DTective joke to Steven and Ty and they both retweeted it. Looks like I'll be making a movie poster in photoshop this afternoon.

Ty and Steven follow each other on twitter. Pretty sure they've yapped at each other.

About 4 hours.
It would take me 3 from outside of Montgomery. We can meet up and double team him. Tell them we are representing Daoust and it's all about FAMILY!

It would take me 3 from outside of Montgomery. We can meet up and double team him. Tell them we are representing Daoust and it's all about FAMILY!

As long as it isn't about F.A.M.I.L.Y.

I'm only about 2-3 hours out myself ... if you need a third party I'll meet you there :)

I'm only about 2-3 hours out myself ... if you need a third party I'll meet you there :)
Might as well just tailgate outside of his house. I'll grab the Hofmanns and some Genny Cream Ale.

Police Chief: [noticing Tony is depressed] Tony? I don't want to intrude, but you seem a little down.
Tony Giardino: Well, Captain, it's about my job.
Police Chief: Ah.
[sits down with Tony]
Tony Giardino: I'm having doubts about being a cop. You know, it's not like how it is on TV. All I do all day is fill out forms and paperwork. I mean, this is what I do.
Police Chief: [contemplates] It's a point well taken, Tony. But you must understand, although it's not exciting, it's a very important part of our work.
Tony Giardino: Yeah, but in all my times as a cop, I've never gotten to, like, chase a guy across a crowded city square. I've never... I've never hung on to that part of a helicopter. You know that part? Underneath the thing that it lands? Do you, do you know that part?
Police Chief: Yes, I know that part.
Tony Giardino: I've never hung onto that. I've never even commandeered a vehicle.
Police Chief: Now *that* sounds like a lot of fun.
Tony Giardino: And that's the other thing. You're too nice.
Police Chief: I'm too nice?
Tony Giardino: Yeah, you're too nice. Why can't you be like the Captain on "Starsky and Hutch"? You know, when you come in, and you haul me into your office, and you bawl me out because you're sick and tired of defending my screwball antics to the Commissioner? Why cant you do that?
Police Chief: Well, the truth of the matter is, I don't report to a Commissioner. I report to a committee. Some of whom are appointed, some elected, and the rest co-opted on a bi-annual basis. It's a quorum, so to speak.
Tony Giardino: A quorum?
Police Chief: Yeah.
Tony Giardino: Captain, when I joined the police force, I thought I was going to be Serpico. But instead, I'm like... Fish from Barney Miller.
Police Chief: Hey. Somebody needs a hug!