Duce Chestnut transferring back to the 'Cuse | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Duce Chestnut transferring back to the 'Cuse

1704087549077.gif

I LOVE IT! WELCOME HOME BABY!

He's back

Like others I trust Coach Brown’s judgment here. I know Duce played better CB for us while he was here than the CBS we had in 2023.

The timing of this announcement implies something changed at the end of the year. Maybe an NIL agreement with LSU expired?

In any event, welcome back Duce.

We missed you!

Last edited:
but i would rather have a ol guys than duce. i am skeptical of him anyway
Apples and oranges but I don’t necessarily disagree with your opinion but he made some great plays here but gave up some big ones as well. Probably a solid pick up though in grand scheme. We missed him more than I anticipated we would this year

I am neutral on this move it has me wondering if ( Barnes ) and ( Chappell ) are still on the table or maybe there will be a nice flush out of another 5 or so current players we really need OL/DL help to fill out a solid roster.
the offense go NOWHERE without the OL and we have been weak for years.. basics. fundamental truism OL/DL .

Like others I trust Coach Brown’s judgment here. I know Duce played better CB for us while he was here than the CBS we had in 2023.

The timing of this announcement implies something changed at the end of the year. Maybe an NIL agreement with LSU expired?

In any event, welcome back Duce.

We missed you!
I think things may have changed with one of our other portal targets, and he will slide in place

(Chappell)

I am neutral on this move it has me wondering if ( Barnes ) and ( Chappell ) are still on the table or maybe there will be a nice flush out of another 5 or so current players we really need OL/DL help to fill out a solid roster.
I agree with your thoughts that the dynamic changed with one of our portal options.

There has to be further movement coming just from a numbers perspective and how many kids they are actively pursuing

I'll be honest, I didn't think it would happen. Thought he would end up at an Group of 5 school. Glad he's back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom