Duke game attendance? | Syracusefan.com

Duke game attendance?

andy

Walk On
Whats the estimate total for the game? Will it break 40k?

Duke may not be in the Top 25 ranking when we play them. What's the draw?

world%20war%20z%202.jpg

SU fans seen scrambling to buy tickets for the Duke game.

you mean they were scrambling before the season began? when they sold out instantly

i don't get that at all? one im a Cuse fan and Jabari is the real deal. way better than Donte and Bennett? also i dont think Cuse fans bought their tickets based on Jabari Parker?

i don't get that at all? one im a Cuse fan and Jabari is the real deal. way better than Donte and Bennett? also i dont think Cuse fans bought their tickets based on Jabari Parker?
My point was they thought duke would be good ala a Carmelo led syracuse. We were decent that year as I recollect.

... yes... that's also a fake syracuse mob, its from the highly acclaimed zombie film...warm bodies.

World War Z, actually, but it's good to see someone else is not among the dead...

Duke will be 35,500 (I actually guessed 35,444)

No way it will go higher than that.

McNamara record-breaker game: 33,633
Nova record-breaker game: 34,616 (increase of 983)
G'Town record-breaker game: 35,012 (increase of 396)

Duke prediction: 35,252 (increase of 240)

Hope they have some recruit visits planned for that.

I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect, but I could care less at this point. Just like last week when I was watching the UNC game, the announcers spent too much time talking about the Duke game, showing Beat Duke t-shirts, etc. when the only thing that should have been being discussed was the game and opponent in the present, UNC.

Here is what I care about, how many people are coming to the PITT game? This game is a big deal. Call PITT clutch and grab or whatever all you want. Jamie Dixon has a knack at solving the zone regardless of the talent he has or the strategy he uses. I'll say it again, this game is a big deal. A home game, against an old rival, winner has the ACC lead outright. Also, in essence, it's a Big East game and man do I miss the Big East. I'm gettin' fired up and it's only Wednesday...

whens the last time we've played Duke in the dome? its kind of a big deal no matter what the records are. since every Syracuse fan despises everything Duke and their fans are the worst!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom