Duke game attendance? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Duke game attendance?

whens the last time we've played Duke in the dome? its kind of a big deal no matter what the records are. since every Syracuse fan despises everything Duke and their fans are the worst!

Why as a Syracuse fan would I despise "everything Duke?" How many SU/Duke games have you watched?

lets just say you must not know many Duke fans!! :))))))) If you did you would know why. They run their mouths they always say how great they are and better than Cuse. And have you ever heard of the cameron crazies???????? That alone should be enough to despise them!!!!!

Agreed.. the PITT game should really be a official sellout.
Fight for first place.
Old Big East rival.
New ACC rival.
Perfect mid-afternoon time.
No severe weather.

SELL IT OUT!

Tyus Battle and moustapha Diagne will be there. Probably most of our commits and hopefully a few others

Awesome. Hope we put on a good show for them. We have looked very good on national TV thus far this year, too. Recruits gotta love it.

lets just say you must not know many Duke fans!! :))))))) If you did you would know why. They run their mouths they always say how great they are and better than Cuse. And have you ever heard of the cameron crazies???????? That alone should be enough to despise them!!!!!

Yeah the crazies are annoying, but I tend not to despise teams we've only played once in the last twenty years.

i don't get where anyone said that that game isnt big/shouldn't sell out? You saying that the Duke game shouldn't be a sell out?

The SU Duke game is representative of our move to the ACC. And just because Duke is struggling I would not rule them out in any way. K is too good of a coach not to bring this team back.
But the people who bought tickets are SU fans, want to see history made. Duke represents the ACC. This is the game everyone has been waiting for in the terms of us being in the ACC. It will be one of the future classic match ups, and this is the first one. Has nothing to do with any one player from any team. Just the event in itself.

docsu, lets just say i live about an hour away from Cuse and they're are too many Duke fans. Also another reason i hate them is because they get all the attention. They always get picked to win. Jay Bilas, always has negative to say about Cuse but nothing about Duke

Well said Handz, it's the biggest and most hyped game that i can think of in a long time. Also think that Duke will be the toughest team that we play in the regular season. So by no means should anybody rule them out

andy said:
docsu, lets just say i live about an hour away from Cuse and they're are too many Duke fans. Also another reason i hate them is because they get all the attention. They always get picked to win. Jay Bilas, always has negative to say about Cuse but nothing about Duke

Bogus - Bilas always has very positive things to say about Syracuse.

Bilas loves him some Cuse. He also loves JB. If he hadn't gone to Duke, he was orange.

You could? It does not sound like it.
One game at a time Doc. That is what I care about. Let's get W's over the next 3 games, and then yes, when the time comes I will care about the Duke attendance.

I'd hate to be the poor sap who paid for the worst ticket. Like trying to watch a game on a postage stamp.

I can understand that. My best friend for years was a duke fan. I found him/duke annoying but for the most part my hatred has alwYs been reserved for teams we play regularly. And we haven't seen duke since 1998.

And c'mon, Bilas?

Are you high? Jay Bilas is one of the biggest Cuse supporters when he is calling a game.

what section you in ^? i know im at the other end zone almost haha. But could care less it's all about the experience and environment. Ill be hammered by game time also hahahaha

One game at a time Doc. That is what I care about. Let's get W's over the next 3 games, and then yes, when the time comes I will care about the Duke attendance.

I think what you meant was " I could not care less." Just picking on you a little.

whens the last time we've played Duke in the dome? its kind of a big deal no matter what the records are. since every Syracuse fan despises everything Duke and their fans are the worst!
As much as I dont like coach ratface and his floor slapping floppers, I havent had too many run ins with "bad" duke fans.
You want the worst fans? look no further than storzzzz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom