Duke Game Thread... | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do teams ever miss long field goals against us? I know the wind makes the distance easy to get but still college kickers usually kick it wide a lot.
they missed a 42 against us already?

Do teams ever miss long field goals against us? I know the wind makes the distance easy to get but still college kickers usually kick it wide a lot.
He missed the shorter one earlier.

\_(ツ)_/¯

HT Stats

1573944147368.png

1573944188318.png

Near the end of the half with the clock running down., Syracuse runs up the middle of the field.
Near the end of the half with the clock running down, Duke is throwing quick passes, mainly toward the sidelines.
Emblematic of the curious offensive play-calling all season long and at times last season. It's almost like they have an idea of what they want to do, and they do not change that regardless of personnel issues, defensive adjustments, time left on the clock, etc. Even DeLeone made logical adjustments.

You think the wind might be playing havoc with the kicks?
It may be. I’m just scarred I guess. If he struggles this quarter I can’t do it no more

Well it took seven games but we have our first halftime lead against a Power 5 opponent
Hasn’t it been whoever takes the lead first in our games wins every one? Good tidings there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom