Duke Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Duke Game Thread...

LETS GOOOO!!!!! so pumped. God I invest way too oo much into this team but wins like this, make it worth it. I love JAB once again
I'm so pumped right now. Awesome. Just awesome. For all the frustrations, it's games like this that make my love of Syracuse bball worth it.

Think we will make the Top 25 when the rankings come out?
No. Not with 7 losses, including a bad loss to St. Johns and a home loss to Wisconsin. Beat Virginia on Saturday and maybe.

Plumlee's gonna be an NBA player, with the way he travels.
We made Plumlee look like an NBA player...because ge was guarded by a SF giving away 45 pounds.

He definitely was. Didn't even make eye contact w/ any of our players. He was staring down the refs.

He's become a little too comfortable at home, ain't he, getting the right call all the time? :rolleyes:

I loved the game of course but recruiting is the real battle and Coach K keeps winning that battle. I know he is a great coach but he also gets the best players and that makes coaching a helleva lot easier

That was fun.
Off to DBR and see the damage.

Go Cuse! Beat Virginia!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 78
Awesome win tonight! Roberson was awesome! It's almost hard to put into context how impressive that was. Especially in that environment when it's about 75 degrees...

I can't wait to get back to the dome next week!

Allen is one of Duke's dirtiest players... I can't stand him... and he's quickly climbing the ledger toward top 5 most disliked Dukies...
UVA is going to be tough. Mike Sheehey - 71
Tom Sheehey - 70

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom