Duke | Syracusefan.com

Duke

Orangejet

Suds Peddlar
The Cuse needs to select an AD like Kevin White for that school is on a roll with National titles in Hoops and back to back Men's Lax, 9/10 wins and bowl games per year in football and great coaches throughout. Recent football recruiting has been solid and with an upgrade to their stadium will give them an opportunity to contend for the ACC Coastal title in years to come.
Personally, I dislike everything about Duke but you have to give their athletic department credit for a job well done

The Cuse needs to select an AD like Kevin White for that school is on a roll with National titles in Hoops and back to back Men's Lax, 9/10 wins and bowl games per year in football and great coaches throughout. Recent football recruiting has been solid and with an upgrade to their stadium will give them an opportunity to contend for the ACC Coastal title in years to come.
Personally, I dislike everything about Duke but you have to give their athletic department credit for a job well done
I don't know - like maybe this guy?
th

Wonder if he is in the running with the search committee.

Oh man, I met Joe a few times as my family had season tickets, did Orange Club etc. He was fantastic. Always a pro and good guy. Would love to see him back in Syracuse.

Good find, Jet! Would like to see him on a short list for interviews.

northacuse said:
Thanks, Toga!

We had another thread on him a couple weeks ago. Would be a very good choice.

hoopsupstate said:
I like Joe too, but I don't think he's the answer for this job. This job is bigger than Joe.

I could understand that too but his experience at OSU and Duke is solid. What he might be lacking is managing a large budget on the AD.

Pass. Great guy- worth a call to head up development, but has he ever managed any sports/coaches before? SU needs someone with some AD experience not just someone with a SU connection.

Duke has scheduled like Rutgers, that's how they have puffed up their schedule, that a pretty favorable draw in conference the last couple of years.

Kevin White's son (he's 35) is the AD at UB. Wonder if he's waiting for dad(he's 65) to retire at Duke though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom