Dumas says Mali Gone | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Dumas says Mali Gone

Ugh, Alonzo Trier of Zona, arguably better prospect than Mal (and prototypical NBA sg) not even testing the waters Oh Lord
That might be a sign too Malachi that he's Just best off finding out his stock and what the NBA wants him to work in and then announces he's coming back.

That might be a sign too Malachi that he's Just best off finding out his stock and what the NBA wants him to work in and then announces he's coming back.
It would be great if that actually happened but it's too tempting for the vast majority to not hire an agent early on in the process and ruin their eligibility status. But that is the smartest play - declare without an agent, get the experience of the entire process, see where you'd likely end up and take it from there.

Speaking of the draft, the 76ers flat out suck and shouldn't be allowed to take another top notch player. They keep getting rewarded for sucking. There out to be some kind of rule that if you don't win at least 15 games, you have to wear a hat that says "We Suck" and you lose all first round draft picks. Instead, they look like they will have four first round draft picks. Why? Because they suck. Let's keep rewarding sucking, right NBA? It's ridiculous. With all the damn talent that they have, they have gotten progressively suckier year after year over the past six seasons. In fact, I would like to institute a brand new rule, which you could call it "We REALLY, REALLY Suck" whereby a team that sucks so bad and doesn't win 10 games over the course of a season loses ALL draft picks for the year and has to apologize IN PERSON to every single ticket holder. 76ers... a franchise that knows how to suck better than anyone.

Kind of a strange tweet but he is a young guy and this is the first time he's really experienced what it's like to be a public figure. Hopefully someone has explained that to him and will guide him through all of this.

Kind of a strange tweet but he is a young guy and this is the first time he's really experienced what it's like to be a public figure. Hopefully someone has explained that to him and will guide him through all of this.
yeah I'm really hoping he is receiving solid advice/counseling

I'm of the opinion that Mal should do whatever he wants, but the fact that DraftExpress doesn't have him on the mock should be a concern for him. They are usually pretty clued in.

I know that this is asking too much of a 20 year old, but he could just lay off Twitter for awhile.
The speculation about his situation is everywhere, in all media. Hard to avoid. He has every right to express his feelings on the matter.

Speaking of the draft, the 76ers flat out suck and shouldn't be allowed to take another top notch player. They keep getting rewarded for sucking. There out to be some kind of rule that if you don't win at least 15 games, you have to wear a hat that says "We Suck" and you lose all first round draft picks. Instead, they look like they will have four first round draft picks. Why? Because they suck. Let's keep rewarding sucking, right NBA? It's ridiculous. With all the damn talent that they have, they have gotten progressively suckier year after year over the past six seasons. In fact, I would like to institute a brand new rule, which you could call it "We REALLY, REALLY Suck" whereby a team that sucks so bad and doesn't win 10 games over the course of a season loses ALL draft picks for the year and has to apologize IN PERSON to every single ticket holder. 76ers... a franchise that knows how to suck better than anyone.
The 76ers should be relegated to the D-League.

If all goes well they'll have to wait one more year to get their grubby little hands on the Lakers top 3 protected pick.

Great episode, or GREATEST episode

I'm all in with baseball one. Just epic. Mr. Burns flashing the signs at third is an all time Simpsons moment.

So let's just keep it at the top with nonsensical posts. What did you have for breakfast today? I had cereal.

I had instant oatmeal.

Now could someone give me an update on this thread because I sure as heck ain't going back to where I left it last - page 3 I believe.

Het CusefaninVT...in summary...lots of irrational rationalisation...a few Jimmy the Greeks...a splash of sanity here and there and...oh yeah some Simpson reminiscing and a few people had breakfast...that's roughly the 100,000 foot view of the thread...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom