Dungey has a head injury. | Syracusefan.com

Dungey has a head injury.

Cusefan78

Negative Nancy
Concussion and all shafer has to say is he feels bad for leaving him out there. Wow.

Concussion and all shafer has to say is he feels bad for leaving him out there. Wow.

Wait, there's more. He left him in there because he wanted to go for the comeback! Where was that thought on the 52-yard field goal? The guy is a moron who shouldn't be in a position to play with the future health and safety of these players.

orange79 said:
May not even be one play

Sadly, he was never going to last long the way he runs.

And seems to me that teams are purposely going after him up high.

This just makes the case even stronger. Shafer is it smart enough for this job. He has made it very evident. Also don't understand no penalty called on head to head contact. The player hit high with his helmet.

supp said:
Wait, there's more. He left him in there because he wanted to go for the comeback! Where was that thought on the 52-yard field goal? The guy is a moron who shouldn't be in a position to play with the future health and safety of these players.

He should be fired tonight for saying that. Well, that, and his general incompetence too.

OMFG ... he really said he was hoping for a comeback victory? WOW ... I'd like to ask him how he thought he was going to win at point. I'm sure his answer would have referenced his favorite book, 'The little train that could".

I don't want to see dungey out there the rest of the season, personally..
I don't even think That's an option. If he had any concussions in high school he maybe done forever

A torn ACL would have been better than ANOTHER concussion.

He seems like he is done for the season and the who knows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom