Dungey Injured? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey Injured?

Yeah me too, finally got to watch the game last night (thanks Godcuseteam!), and I didn't like the nature of the hits he took.

Hopefully it's just bumps and bruises type thing (though I'd have a hard time seeing how that would keep him out) and not what he dealt with last year that I was told here often he wasn't dealing with but turns out he was dealing with...:confused::mad::noidea:
If he is injured, I think it is a hand issue.

EDIT: I guess I should have read the entire thread before posting repetitive info.

I guess that explains why Dungey seemed to make a lot of throws against UConn that were duds -- uncharacteristic of him when healthy.

Huh? UConn was easily his best throwing day of the year and I'm not talking about stats. Aside from a couple of bad throws in the 2nd and 3rd, he threw a harder and more accurate ball than he has all year.

He got hammered in the end zone on that last big gain to Etta-Tawo in the 4th. If there's an injury, that could be it.

I can't imagine there being much treatment for a hand injury except for ice and rest.

Huh? UConn was easily his best throwing day of the year and I'm not talking about stats. Aside from a couple of bad throws in the 2nd and 3rd, he threw a harder and more accurate ball than he has all year.

He got hammered in the end zone on that last big gain to Etta-Tawo in the 4th. If there's an injury, that could be it.

I can remember at least three throws that didn't seem to have any velocity on them that seemed out of the ordinary to me.

He had a great day, that, believe it or not, could have been better. There were throws that sailed on him, and under thrown badly on short routes. We haven't seen that often from him.

Let him take the week off and rehab for the Wake game .

the concern is less if he plays but rather, if its a hand injury, how will he hold up on a rainy day?

I hold dino in such high regard that im not sure this isn't some ploy to keep nd on its toes.

Judging by the way the Irish have played defense so far, I'd guess this is a lost cause since they don't appear to believe in game prep.

I guess that explains why Dungey seemed to make a lot of throws against UConn that were duds -- uncharacteristic of him when healthy.
ET ...yeah riiiiggghttttt

Bailey is an idiot. SU said he could not interview because he was getting treatment. Bailey add the part that said due to injury. Tons of players get treatment after practice. It can be an ice bath, additional stretching, etc. garbage reporting by Syracuse.com once again

In two separate articles in the Sunday paper, Bailey said we beat Connecticut 34-27. The actual score was 31-24.

The first long TD was not a good pass, way under thrown but it worked out.. I think if you were grading him, his deep throws would have been a B but it worked out fine since Tawo was so wide open. The long one Tawo dropped was also under thrown as were 3-4 other deep balls. he threw some nice ones too and a few that fluttered. the screen was a bad throw, as were 2-3 over the middle though those seemed like read mistakes by the WR or the QB. I thought his best throws were the short outs and 2-3 other deep middle throws.

first game out doors , some wind not a bad effort.

Bailey is an idiot. SU said he could not interview because he was getting treatment. Bailey add the part that said due to injury. Tons of players get treatment after practice. It can be an ice bath, additional stretching, etc. garbage reporting by Syracuse.com once again
It's almost like they're sensationalizing the story in order to get clicks/views on the article. That drives me insane.

I can confirm that many in admin are not fond of the.dotcom team
The admin aren't fond of the .com team because they ask questions the admin doesn't want asked. If the admin wants better PR then they should do better PR.

The admin aren't fond of the .com team because they ask questions the admin doesn't want asked. If the admin wants better PR then they should do better PR.
What? You think the PS.com's job is to do PR for the football team?

He had a great day, that, believe it or not, could have been better. There were throws that sailed on him, and under thrown badly on short routes. We haven't seen that often from him.
It was really windy at U-CON, maybe that was the reason as it usually is.

I hold dino in such high regard that im not sure this isn't some ploy to keep nd on its toes.

Absolutely, Dino plays coy very well and i have tons of confidence in him. ED has his national coming out party on Saturday with AET getting his and also Erv and Ish. Let's go Cuse!

Stand by statement that the 2 main journos on .com are amateur hacks, and do not do research and just jump to conclusions and pretend to know thing that they do not.