Dungey Injured? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey Injured?

I can't imagine there being much treatment for a hand injury except for ice and rest.

True, but why hold him from an interview bc of a possible hand injury? Again, dino playing the game?

True, but why hold him from an interview bc of a possible hand injury? Again, dino playing the game?

Dino said treatment, he never said injury of any kind. Any treatment he needs is way more important than talking to a bunch of hacks. I am hoping he stopped to get a water and take a dump.

It was really windy at U-CON, maybe that was the reason as it usually is.
Sorry. Not buying that on throws that travel 5-10 yards.

The first long TD was not a good pass, way under thrown but it worked out.. I think if you were grading him, his deep throws would have been a B but it worked out fine since Tawo was so wide open. The long one Tawo dropped was also under thrown as were 3-4 other deep balls. he threw some nice ones too and a few that fluttered. the screen was a bad throw, as were 2-3 over the middle though those seemed like read mistakes by the WR or the QB. I thought his best throws were the short outs and 2-3 other deep middle throws.

first game out doors , some wind not a bad effort.
I was thinking something similar. Wind factor, but I was wondering about field crown. Everything I've heard says the flat field in the Dome throws off depth perception, causing visiting QBs to under throw receivers. The distance and crown on outdoor fields hides the visibility of feet. Our flat field allows QBs to see feet, making them believe the receiver is closer. Opposite effect must happen to our guys, and I am wondering if that was a factor.

The admin aren't fond of the .com team because they ask questions the admin doesn't want asked. If the admin wants better PR then they should do better PR.

Yeah like if Babers will comment on injuries Monday morning. Every time, no. ;)

But honestly they really don't ask tough questions. The DO eats their lunch.

The admin aren't fond of the .com team because they ask questions the admin doesn't want asked. If the admin wants better PR then they should do better PR.

Most of the .com's issues are related to complaining about getting too many PR answers. I like Bailey, but he's always complaining about "no real info given out" but asks the same questions, the same ways.