Dungey not in any of the upperclassmen games? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Dungey not in any of the upperclassmen games?

Don’t talk about topics you clearly don’t understand.

I understand fine you on the other hand are delusional. Buffalo has not had a decent QB in twenty years. You may guess I am not a Buffalo fan. You must be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure he's a qb at the next level but I thought he would get an invite.

How do you even find the energy to respond?

Peyton Manning’s Colts won 3 games his rookie year.

They walk among us.
The “win every game” comment was so absurd I couldn’t even conjure up a rebuttal. But thank you for quickly reminding me.

Buffalo not having a decent qb in 20 years is a different point entirely from what you suggested, which was that Eric is a better option than any of the crap on the roster, which would, quite exactly, mean josh Allen. Very strange comment actually when you think about the strengths of both. What do both excel at physically? Toughness/strength and elusiveness on their feet. What do both excel at mentally? Competitiveness. What are both weak at? Accuracy at times. Who has a stronger arm though? What is the logic for thinking Eric would be better on the bills than the guy who literally does everything he can do, and did it this year in actual nfl games (631 yards rushing with 8 touchdowns).

NFL qb is HARD. Probably hardest position in any sport.

As I’ve said a bunch, I LOVE Eric Dungey. One of my all time favorites.

Mobility. Ability to make plays on the run. Improvisation. Fearlessness. Risk taking.

Comparing college players to established pros who've performed at a high level is always tricky - especially when the comparison is being made to a surefire HOFer. I fully acknowledge that Dungey isn't the passer Rodgers is [very few have that kind of arm talent], and I'm not suggesting that Dungey has anywhere near Rodger's kind of potential. But Dungey seems cut from the same mold in terms of style of play.
He actually reminds me a little more of Steve Young style wise...

Someone commented they were wrong on some. They posted the Syracuse bio on dungey showing where the stats came from... but the bio said “active” not all time

Their previous work... 4 months
505DC8D1-2449-422A-90AE-8170899002CB.jpeg

Say everybody, let's not invite ED to any QB games. Then one crispy fall eve, an NFL exec came to say..."ED with being so wound up so tight, won't you join our team tonight? Then all his teammates loved him and they shouted out with glee...ED the ex SU QB, you'll go down in history!"

Yeah...you are way off on this one.

Do any of you realize the context of this post? It was a tongue in cheek response to another poster suggesting the Eagles in the seventh round.. I still think Buffalo has a c--p QB in the worst franchise in the league that I no longer watch.
I think Dungey should grab any money he can from wherever he can.

Do any of you realize the context of this post? It was a tongue in cheek response to another poster suggesting the Eagles in the seventh round.. I still think Buffalo has a c--p QB in the worst franchise in the league that I no longer watch.
I think Dungey should grab any money he can from wherever he can.

Don't walk it back now. Stand your ground.

Grier is playing. It’s part of the NFL process because the NFL makes recommendations on who they want to see.

Are we all that sure he'll get invited to the NFL Combine?!

One thing going for ED is that he has played for a lot of different OC's and he has been able to adjust or at the very least learn and compete.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom