Dylan Ennis to Oregon | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Dylan Ennis to Oregon

docsu said:
Oregons getting some players this year.
is it just me or does Oregon seem like one of like five schools that get every "big name" transfer.

Don't see taking a guard like Ennis. Sure he's got talent, but clearly he's looking for more PT than we can give him with KJ being a sophomore, MR coming in and TC being a senior. But even if we didn't have MR coming in, we're definitely thinner on the low block w/out CM than we are in the back court. So I'm not surprised we passed this opportunity by ... any open slot should go to a big.

Just not sure I understand the logic behind anyone who watched SU play this year, who would then say no to a guy who played major minutes for a #1 seed. Howard wasn't a PG in HS- do we not think he's going to need time to develop?
It's not that there isn't "logic" to him as a player. It's that there isn't logic to squeezing another PG (who's looking for big minutes) into a backcourt with 3 other guards, when we obviously have much more pressing issues on the front line.

pearl31 said:
wait wasn't ucon supposed to get him?

Oh no you have it wrong, they're going to win a national championship with some other grad transfer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom