EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

EA Sports is bringing back College Football video game

I think I have it for PS2 is that the Kevin Love or Adam Morrison cover?

I have everything before this on PS2 but the console is shot. Trying to buy any used college games for 360 is $100+ now thanks to Big Cat and Duggs haha thank god I still have a working NCAA 14

This is awesome! I have to think if they gave each player a copy and maybe short $$? Every last one of them would be thrilled to be in the game.

Picking up a Syracuse expansion pack? For a HOF roster, or even just to get some favorite players? Awesome. McNabb with a hand off to Jim Brown? Freeney and Chandler for the sack! Yes please. Hope the NCAA and EA get this right.

This is awesome! I have to think if they gave each player a copy and maybe short $$? Every last one of them would be thrilled to be in the game.

Picking up a Syracuse expansion pack? For a HOF roster, or even just to get some favorite players? Awesome. McNabb with a hand off to Jim Brown? Freeney and Chandler for the sack! Yes please. Hope the NCAA and EA get this right.
I'll take Green and Freeney for the sack.

I'll take Green and Freeney for the sack.
Dungey to Harrison for 6... lol.

Not holding my breath, but a HOF mode wouldn't just be fun, it'd be good for recruiting.

Best news ever. I.hope they make it for ps4. Really don't feel like buying a ps5 yet.

Best news ever. I.hope they make it for ps4. Really don't feel like buying a ps5 yet.

I don’t expect the game to come out anytime soon. So PS5’s should be somewhat cheaper by then.

I don’t expect the game to come out anytime soon. So PS5’s should be somewhat cheaper by then.
They wouldn't want to put it out at the same time they do Madden? They would make a ton of money.

They wouldn't want to put it out at the same time they do Madden? They would make a ton of money.
NCAA football would come out in July.
Madden would come out in August.

That is what I would expect again.

NCAA football would come out in July.
Madden would come out in August.

That is what I would expect again.

Yup. The NCAA game usually came out on the second Tuesday in July, MLB All-Star Game day.

Made it through a 60 season career on that game. I might have to buy one of these new platforms.

60!!!!! Holy crap. I'm on like maybe 10 or 11 and I feel like that's a lot.

Not holding my breath, but a HOF mode wouldn't just be fun, it'd be good for recruiting.
We had McNabb to Harrison in real life. How about McNabb to Moore.

60!!!!! Holy crap. I'm on like maybe 10 or 11 and I feel like that's a lot.
I'm over 40 seasons on mine but the bulk of those came before I was married with kids. I'd sometimes do a season in a weekend. Now I do a season every couple years.

It would've been nice to be able to take good players that were on bad teams and put them on good teams. How about McNabb to Mike Williams?

It would've been nice to be able to take good players that were on bad teams and put them on good teams. How about McNabb to Mike Williams?
I would always just put Barry Sanders or Herschel Walker on cuse and get them to rush for 2500 yards.

I would always just put Barry Sanders or Herschel Walker on cuse and get them to rush for 2500 yards.
Always fun to create old players from different eras.

Give me a McPherson to Van Chew connection in the dying moments of the 4th quarter in the Fiesta Bowl for the natty.

Always fun to create old players from different eras.

Give me a McPherson to Van Chew connection in the dying moments of the 4th quarter in the Fiesta Bowl for the natty.
I believe you could only use heisman winners. I always refused to use tim brown.